1 Like

they are complete,
try restarting your device /
redownload it.
that should work

Yes, It’s normal (maybe)
Thank you for helping me

ur welcome!

okay i if i want to return data (i lost CIU data) i should download V56 or what?

1 Like

Ask iA already

Well this issue can happen because maybe the game is running badly, so you are lucky because restarting the device solved it, either you don’t have any choice is to delete the games and all it’s files and reinstall it, and it might reset your progress, but it’s ok, you can ask IA to restore it

You know what to do :\

There is no CIU.dat.hq2x.backup file on screenshot which is being created when you do mods.

3 Likes

Also, don’t try modding the game unless you know what you’re doing, and follow the modding rules on the FAQ

1 Like

I don’t want to :wink:

1 Like

I tried that a few years ago, but the frame rate became very uneven (probably caused by the inability to sleep for very precise intervals in Windows). I don’t think CI is the type of game that benefits from more than 100fps anyway.

Out of those, only Beckhen is worth it :medal_sports: Idea

Ping is irrelevant for CIU, there’s no time-sensitive traffic exchanged between client and server.

It’s very hard to know this programmatically. And it doesn’t even make sense for certain waves, so it’s not worth it.

Too confusing for the player.

I will not / cannot provide support for modded games. If you’re absolutely certain you haven’t modded the game, then one of the game files is corrupt. Re-installing the game on top of your existing version should solve your problem.

4 Likes

Can you check this one too?

I also don’t know how to mod. Also when I searched about IAMI it gave me another thing

Are you talking about this?

But Mishelb linked the tool on the topic, bruh

3 Likes

Well i have a suggestion

Special forces Boss usually throw gerenades fast which making it have low chance to dodge, so what about adding a cool down to the boss about throwing gerenades, like for example he can only throw another gerenades if the old ones were exploded?

1 Like

Nice idea, but it would be easier. I don’t know if it pays off.

1 Like

Well, i realized it and this boss really throws gerenades fast so i made it easier

No, I enjoy it’s difficulty like this, if it’s hard and you’re playing on ssh then of course it’s gonna be hard. just play on lower difficulties till you practice and then move on to higher difficulties and you’ll get used to it.

3 Likes