Early Access version 56

3 Likes

Uh so, I didn’t play the dailies into CIU yesterday, as you can see in the leaderboards:

But for some reason, I received the Daily Winner(Hard) medal:

4 Likes

Top-10 Reward: 1 day 3 hours ago

Medal Awarded: 5 minutes ago

It’s because you won Hard the day before.

4 Likes

weird

oh

ok then

What the…

2 Likes

It’s a known CIU bug:

1 Like

Planets can turn into air if they want to

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios I just got kicked out of the server for no reason. I think you need this:

(btw in case you say you don’t provide support for modded games, this mod worked perfectly fine 5 versions in a row)

UPD: Sorry for Discord voice noises.

@InterAction_studios I’ve noticed at the mirrored version of “The Bubble Wobble” that the bubbles stay longer at their first time only.

Also there is something at “Lethal Connections”: since enemies always came from the top-right (that’s why I suggested a mirrored version of it) and if you fire whatever weapon you have on them when they are besides their barriers you can successfully kill them, for example: Laser Cannon, it’s impossible to kill the enemies with it without staying between the enemies & the barriers, but you can kill them without needing to do that when they show up at the beginning (when there are no distance between them & the barriers). This could be an exploit to earn “Early Bird” in this wave even with Laser Cannon.

And why at waves like “Nasty Surprise” you can get “90% coin collection” medal? Or it doesn’t count in “Career medals awarded”?

At “Blackhole Skipping/Hopping” wave: to earn “Pecking Order” you have to wait for enemies to enter a blackhole & get out of the other one first, why you can’t kill them at their first appearance?

Doesn’t really matter much.

Because each egg and alien UFO you break drops a coin. Also, the 90% coin collection medal is awarded PER STAGE.

1 Like

I mistook too, because of its size. Medals you receive per waves are small and the size of coin collection medal was small like other wave medals.

There are 2 food medals: One will be awarded per waves and another per stage, so why not making a coin collection medal per wave? :slight_smile:

EDIT: ezgif-4-738423b95912 This medal should be awarded for collecting coins per wave and a new larger coin medal for getting %90 coin per stage.

3 Likes

Can we make each Feather Wave drop a weapon gift?

They already do.

oh, maybe im blind or was offline 2 months ago :b

maybe this

That’s a forum shortcut on your apps screen.

No, the blue thing

I am talking about the blue thing.

5 Likes