Early Access version 56

How about being able to change from fancy messenger style to normal style?

One weird thing Iā€™ve noticed ever since the game started using DX11 is that the fps is always 4-6fps more than the maximum limit used in settings when using the windowed/borderless.

Already suggested.

link?

3 Likes

ok, fair and cool

@InterAction_studios When you fly a droid food raid, isnā€™t the music in it supposed to switch over to the boss music from the wave music? I have my own custom musics chosen, but it just plays the wave music through to the boss. That might be normal iā€™m guessing.

Did you select the same song for the boss theme as well? Or did you leave the Boss Music slot empty?

I know polls are useless and egg but

Can we remove assassin chicks from shape shifters/whip into shape? Because if you encounter one, the only way to not die is plasma or absolver or bomb.

• Yes, itā€™s annoying.
  • No, it makes the game easier.
  • Neutral
  • Plasma

0 voters

Yea, I agree with this:

Mines are a way to go tbh, and we donā€™t need the removal of assassins in that wave

1 Like

Thing is, you shouldnā€™t have to buy stuff just for one wave, but I donā€™t think it needs complete removal of assasins. Maybe tone them down a bit somehow to make it a bit easier, for example a bit slower speed so you can deal with it easier?

@InterAction_studios This weekā€™s weekly is all chicken invasionsā€¦

Can I check if itā€™s just lucky, or is it a messed up generator?

3 Likes

Can we have ā€œTransferā€ button to transfer modules from one spacecraft to another, or this is the cost we pay for not buying several reactors/heatsinks etc?

11 Likes

Or maybe, save our ā€œpresetā€ of modules
Like:
A preset named ā€œASMR go brrrrrrā€ (not a meme) where it has copper heat sink, your current reactor, thruster, and satellites
(You cannot sell your modules when itā€™s preset, only when you remove your preset, then you can sell them)

If we compare each other, can you make so that the person who used less special weapons have a bar on their side instead of the person who used more?

It makes sence: more ā†’ higher. Thatā€™s why line goes to the side of higher value.
Also not all people think using special weapons less is better.

1 Like

Just bad luck I assume, also we still havenā€™t seen a boss rush on weeklies

How about a button that transforms the another personā€™s Spacecraft paintjob to your Spacecraft, it will cost the same key amount as if you customized it yourself, itā€™ll be more expensive if the person is not in your contacts (or it could be cheaper if he is in your contacts idk).

Also paintjobs can be added in the store where people sell their painjobs for others to buy and when someone buys a paintjob OP gets a reward, heā€™ll be notified about how much key % he will get, by default it could be 20% or 30%, there could be markets for paintjobs at some star system where paintjobs can be cheaper to buy, but when you sell it at a market it will only be available at that market, but when someone buys your paintjob you will get more % than at the regular store, you will be notified about how much % you will get, like 40%, 50% & 60%.

It could be luck as Francis said since itā€™s possible anyway, but I think that maybe once a month Weekly Challenge could be 100% Chicken Invasion because nothing beats the original Weekly Challenge in my opinion.

Yeah, mostly only Comets & Meteors, especially Meteros, like we only saw Supernova once and it has the same weight as them, I think something is wrong since Weekly Challenge is mostly Meteros. I think Meteros Storms show up at every Weekly Challenge since it got hybrid.

Maybe, so youā€™d be annoyed and buy more :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably so, but I doubt. Iā€™ll try it again next time. I know I didnā€™t choose the same song. If I did, then oh well.

This one is good

This one is already suggested at least twice but I wonā€™t search the link right now because time zones. Just search for paintjob codes, Iā€™m sure you will find it.

3 Likes