Early Access version 56

Well, why not for its third attack too? because he won’t be standing there while he’s moving in his other 2 attacks.

Because that one goes in all angles compared to the others.

2 Likes

When will people learn to read frequently asked questions to find their question?

11 Likes

trainin2
Player shouldn’t be allowed to use their own satellites in weapons training events and they have to use in-mission satellites (alien object, satellite fly-by, over the rainbow and …).

This should have “AFTER EARLY ACCESS”
and can the color of the main menu changed as the theme we use online?

1 Like
5 Likes

I don’t think a flipped Spiral of Doom should be starting from the bottom left. It should be the bottom right if it’s a 180° turn.

Actually I noticed that the flipped version start from both sides: left & right. I don’t know about the normal one tho.

How about being able to change from fancy messenger style to normal style?

One weird thing I’ve noticed ever since the game started using DX11 is that the fps is always 4-6fps more than the maximum limit used in settings when using the windowed/borderless.

Already suggested.

link?

3 Likes

ok, fair and cool

@InterAction_studios When you fly a droid food raid, isn’t the music in it supposed to switch over to the boss music from the wave music? I have my own custom musics chosen, but it just plays the wave music through to the boss. That might be normal i’m guessing.

Did you select the same song for the boss theme as well? Or did you leave the Boss Music slot empty?

I know polls are useless and egg but

Can we remove assassin chicks from shape shifters/whip into shape? Because if you encounter one, the only way to not die is plasma or absolver or bomb.

• Yes, it’s annoying.
  • No, it makes the game easier.
  • Neutral
  • Plasma

0 voters

Yea, I agree with this:

Mines are a way to go tbh, and we don’t need the removal of assassins in that wave

1 Like

Thing is, you shouldn’t have to buy stuff just for one wave, but I don’t think it needs complete removal of assasins. Maybe tone them down a bit somehow to make it a bit easier, for example a bit slower speed so you can deal with it easier?

@InterAction_studios This week’s weekly is all chicken invasions…

Can I check if it’s just lucky, or is it a messed up generator?

3 Likes