Early Access version 56

Well i have a suggestion

Special forces Boss usually throw gerenades fast which making it have low chance to dodge, so what about adding a cool down to the boss about throwing gerenades, like for example he can only throw another gerenades if the old ones were exploded?

1 Like

Nice idea, but it would be easier. I don’t know if it pays off.

1 Like

Well, i realized it and this boss really throws gerenades fast so i made it easier

No, I enjoy it’s difficulty like this, if it’s hard and you’re playing on ssh then of course it’s gonna be hard. just play on lower difficulties till you practice and then move on to higher difficulties and you’ll get used to it.

3 Likes

but you know there is many gerenades that the boss throw faster, and you know it can kill you

even without it, he can throw more gerenades fast

It’s not that much. actually I think it’s kinda easy even in this state. there was even a bug which made the boss harder by making it toss its knifes more than once after moving a little, i reported it. it kinda spiced up the challenge and its fixed now. and btw, its spelled grenades not gerenades.

3 Likes

whatever, he makes a rain of grenades tho, but anyway i will leave this to IA

IAMI creates backup of hq2x near original. On his screenshot there is no backup file and I’m 80% sure he didn’t disable it (because nobody does).

2 Likes

a mirrored version of the Bonus Challenge might be interesting

He already added it didn’t he?

noope

Weird, or i didn’t see well

Don’t they come for both sides already? Or you meant an upside-down variation of it?

He meant a reversed version of the bonus challenge waves

1 Like

Then the Asteroids waves too.

Well, it’s ok but better in meteor storm missions :\

There they are already flying from below, unless you mean Spacecraft, then I agree.

IA once added a upside-down variation of meteor storm missions, but deleted it the next update due to how hard it is, I got the chance to try it once, to be honest I’m glad he deleted it.

And why do you always write that :\

Yeah, same to me, since in CI3 you could experience it in Meteor Storm with a chance, and i get oofed sometimes by it (from lowest to highest speed depending on wave number).

1 Like

He expresses opinions or means of understanding, does it bother you?