Early Access version 54

Sounds hard.

Oh wait…

1 Like

Hard=/=balanced no matter wat.

5 Likes

You need to change your theme’s “rankings (low) color” to a lighter color.

4 Likes

I want to suggest adding a “Slow” button to slow down your ship’s moving for more precise movements. This would be good for those who use the keyboard to play.

I’d say make it slow down all ship movements to the same slow speed when it’s held down. (How fast is a normal BX-9? I’d say make it slow the ship down to half the BX-9’s speed.)

Default Key: Shift Key or Control Key

If this has been suggested before, please post the link here. Thanks.

15 Likes

If the space craft should slow , then chickens should too , you know slow-motion as you studied in pyshics ¯_(ツ)_/¯

but we can’t spam anymore

is it just me or this is kinda wrong?

I meant slow down the ship movement for more precise dodging, not slow down time.
Most shmups have this.

I have no idea how you managed to correlate “slow down ship movement” with “Slow down time”

4 Likes

who cares about physics, this is the gamer logic

1 Like

Maybe he’s a bit experienced about this so he decided to add to your info.

I’m fine with only slowing down ship movement.

???

Physics, ya know. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Misunderstood ¯_(ツ)_/¯

how does slowing down a ship even associated with slowing down time.

I said this , not him , I just misunderstood ¯_(ツ)_/¯

:roll_eyes:

Whatever you say then. I have no idea what goes on in people’s minds anyway

4 Likes

Common sense is not for everyone, after all

3 Likes

I might be wrong, but think of it as a car’s gear shift.

Deathbombing

(Watch my special weapon counter)
Specials aren’t activated instantly, it seems.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios:
How about the stages that could be replaced by other mission types at Weekly Challenge be random?

1. It could be according to the other CI games style, like for example this week it could be CI4 style, so the replaceable stages will be 4th, 8th and 10th. the next week it could be CI3 style, so 5th and 10th stage will be replaced, or it could be CI5 style, so 4th, 6th, 8th and 11th.

2. Or it could be random, like between 2 and 4 stages could be replaceable and these stages are from from the 4th to the 11th.

• Or it you can chose both 1 and 2, anyway what do you think of it?

Another idea: at “Show’em who’s boss” the number of chickens that appear are between 1 and 6 chickens, so I was wondering if you could add a little subtitles under “Show’em who’s boss” title:

Like for example if there’s:

• 1 chicken it would say: “Show’em who’s boss” normally.

• 2 chickens it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” with a little subtitle saying: “Congratulations there’re twins!” like in CI3.

• 3 chicken it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” along with a little subtitle saying: “Three is the magic number!”.

• 4 chickens it could say: “Attack of the Clones!” like in CI3, but it would be the main title.

• 5 chickens it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” along with a little subtitle saying: “A lucky and safe number!”.

• chickens it could say: “Show’em who’s boss” along with a little subtitle saying: “It’s too much”.

I suggested these so we know how much chickens will show before the battle begins.

Also I noticed during the game when a lot of sounds happen at the same time the sometimes the older ones be muted until the recent ones end, for example: if I destroy a boss with laser cannon and kept firing it, the firing sound will be muted until the “boss destroying” sound ends, then it’ll be back again.

I don’t know if it’s the game or my headsets.

And why when clicking Absolver Beam repeatedly it doesn’t count for Multi-Kill bonus?

Also could the enemy at “Barriers to Success” move left and right direction instead of left only?

1 Like

The second suggestion was already suggested: Early Access version 47 - #362 by OneWingLunarian , and also they are just variants, so they don’t have separate wave names on the game’s code

2 Likes