Early Access version 54

Just like Plankton then.

1 Like

now when i click on any spacecraft to compare and when i move to another spacecraft to compare i must click 2 times on it instead of 1 time to move from spacecraft to another spacecraft to compare why?

Is it different on other planets?

2 Likes

i don’t know i will try

1 Like

ok i tried same in all times that is really annoying

Can we give the Mysterious Ship a redder shine and colouring instead of a blue and purple one if it shows up in a mission with the “Hot” Environment? Because a blue and purple colour on it would not make sense for reflecting the red background.

If this has already been suggested, please reply with the link. Thanks

6 Likes

If such as different shine color implemented depending on environment, then everything should have it too for better consistency. Lots of work.

2 Likes

Sorry for bringing that up again, but there are actually 2 differences, at the original one there’s one circle of enemies&more barriers, “Whip into Shape” is the same as “Shape Shifters” but zoomed-out only without any differences, so I guess that’s why I got a little confused.

1 Like

why in compare or in hall of fame there isn’t and hard points on spacecraft such as strobe lights?

So that the screen does not become cluttered with many elements. Besides, you can view them in customize screen, so no need to show them in compare.

why i can’t view it in hale of fame no in compare

They’re hardpoints though and is excluded in galaxy view/compare menu.

I guess it’s to give more space for the player.

2 Likes

You mean the one from CI4?

Wait, the middle barriers were actually replaced by chickens. I think there’s no much changes there. But I’ve never seen one with barriers yet on CIU.

2 Likes

Maybe it should be added?! The one in CIU is just a copy of the zoomed-in Shape Shifters.

What is this?

Yeah, what’s wrong?

If you mean the fact that spacecraft is on top of Heroware, your bomber is just closer to camera than shop.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios:

1. Is there a chance that the red burning asteroids could appear at weekly challenge? Or the normal ones only appears?
  2. Could retro missions appear at weekly challenge? And why “Invader-Crossing” wave appears after “Invaders fly-by” wave at the first row only?
1 Like

They Already Appear (Because I today die by one sanik burning asteroid

1 Like