Early Access version 54

@InterAction_studios how about removing the lines from the medals that you only can get once when comparing between player:
Medals
Also could key rush missions have their own music?
And could the Enemy HUD Health show like a timer in a line form at “asteroids” waves, so we can know when they end?

7 Likes

Also, is it intended for Corn Shotgun to not be weak/strong to enemies that’s weak/strong to it?

wave insight says wrong the next wave name (Wake up and Get ready,120th Anniversary)

3 Likes

I think Feather Brain’s dying voice is not high enough when it comes to pitch.

And probably the Absolver Beam should have an updated description when it comes on its damage-sharing.

I recently played an “electric environment” mission; I encountered a wave that, after defeating the last chicken, a lightning strike was telegraphed (I’m not sure if it’s the right term), yet after a short while, the ‘telegraphed’ lightning strike did not or had not struck at all.

I’m not sure if that was intentional or a bug.

Not worth it (also, 50,000 waves and 100,000 keys are obtainable more than once)

Not worth it.

No point. They always last for 15 seconds.

Yes. It was removed at the behest of @GgWw1175 . Still unsure why it was such a problem. See WBP: further weapon balance suggestions (+ test excel sheets) - #16 by InterAction_studios

Known. The title might be different, but it’s the same wave. I’ve removed the alternate title just to be safe. Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

Changed in v.55 :medal_sports: Idea

I don’t think a detailed explanation of all weapon mechanics belongs in the store. Besides, let’s settle on if/how much damage will be shared first.

That’s correct. Any lingering lightning will be removed (the same way barriers vanish) in order to let the wave finish.

8 Likes

What’s wrong with it?

3 Likes

That’s not really relevant.

Space for text is limited in the store and it’s not worth mentioning a niche characteristic such as this.

9 Likes

WHERE IS 120TH anniversary in version 54 ?

In Heroes Academies, and once again, stop writing in caps

5 Likes

The reason for this was that Corn Shotgun was strong against the most basic types of enemies (chicks and chickens of various types). Which brings us to a problem - do we balance it for everything else and make it overperform against those enemies, or do we balance it for them and make it underperform against everything else?
So in summary, I don’t think any primary weapon should be strong or weak against basic enemies.

Originally I was going to suggest putting it in the metal group and renaming it to kinetic, but it wouldn’t make much sense for Corn to be strong against things like alien containers or droids.

Technically they work the same way, so why not. They all fire hard stuff at high speeds. It kinda makes sense for it to be strong against alien containers and droids.

3 Likes

Hmm, would it be possible to have only the 3 classic weapons (red, yellow, green) available for the 120th Anniversary Mission? In this way the mission could be reintroduced and there won’t be any issues with the corn weapon. Not sure if it was already suggested.

How did you get to the conclusion that changing anniversary missions will resolve the issue with corn? The issue isn’t limited to just the anniversary mission. In fact, that mission only has regular chickens, so stuff like chickenauts aren’t an issue there, meaning that it would be the least of our worries.

What do you mean by reintroduced? The anniversary is for the first chicken invaders game, which only had the ion blaster.

5 Likes

Ah, I mixed it up with CI2, sorry.

1 Like

Do you think only the Ion Blaster can be the only weapon in the 120th Anniversary? I do not want other weapons to spoil its “original taste”

3 Likes

Yeah, the formations are pretty cake with newer weapons.

@InterAction_studios The color order should be reversed imo

@InterAction_studios
Hmm let’s see
So this is what I wasted 60*4 keys for

5 Likes

That was the result of a bug. It was meant to be strong against regular chickens, but neutral against metals. This way it would have an advantage in easier missions, but that advantage would disappear in hard ones. It could even be made weak against metals (in that case it could be considered a ‘beginners’ weapon).

That’s too significant a change to do without performing a poll first.

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

Maneuvering jets make your spacecraft move faster – they don’t make it move instantly.

10 Likes

Sooo… for 120th Anniversary missions.

• Ion Blaster only
  • CI2 roster only
  • CI3 roster only
  • CI4 roster only
  • Full roster
0 voters
1 Like