Early Access version 54

elite missions is very very hard with overdrive and gravitational force i see the difficulty should be relatively less

1 Like

what difficulty are you playing on?

1 Like

hmm so iā€™ve been thinking about this, why not make the front and rear pods have seperate paintjob buttons in the customize menu? some paintjobs donā€™t look really suitable with all of the pods painted with the same color at the same time.

11 Likes

I see this bug still exists(in Egg Cannon boss)
2.In 100% difficulty, ā€œDroid Giant Slalomā€ wave still easy.

Should it has a security droid patrol in high difficulty?

4 Likes

Same as waves that have only Supply Droids. The second variant ā€œDroid Slalomā€ has it.

2 Likes

There are two cases that case this bug. A common and an extremely rare one. I only fixed the rare one :frowning:

Fixed in v.55 :medal_sports: Bug

Hm, I think that would work without requiring too much additional texture space. Added to list. Still unsure if itā€™s worth the cost.

7 Likes

Colorizing the in-mission lightning bolts to match the galaxy would require two separate textures, which is not worth it.

3 Likes

I donā€™t know much about how the in game sprites work, but could it be theoretically possible to have a transparent texture and then match the color of the lighting bolt according to the planet instead of havinng separate textures for each color?

Also Barren Rock Planets shouldnā€™t be electric; that doesnā€™t even make sense.

1 Like

What about hue shifting instead of modulating colors?

6 Likes

The way the engine colorizes is via modulation, which will not preserve white. If you want white + some other custom (colorized) color, then you need two textures.

That would require pixel shaders. Iā€™ve looked at it several times now, but thereā€™s always so much other stuff to doā€¦

2 Likes

Problem with Egg Cannon.
After VERY fastest transition between Orange Beams (1) and Triple Bolts (2), Orange beams not remove immediately and you die because you donā€™t have the maneuver to fly over

5 Likes

Canā€™t reproduce.

1 Like

V.10 flashbacks

Honestly isnā€™t it how it is since that version (just humanly doable) or am I missing something?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Why do I still hear a beep sound

1 Like

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios shouldnā€™t the ā€œincomingā€ waves at feather fields be in order or their chance get increased? Because I played a 1x11 missions and only got 1 incoming wave, so could it be at the 4th&8th wave only like the original&the alien container level at supernova missions? Like if the mission is 8 waves the incoming waves should appear at the 3rd&6th waves and if it is 7 waves it appear at the 3rd&6th too and if it, I just want them to appear at least twice in long missions and at least once in short missions, because I played a 1x5 my first feather field mission and never got an incoming wave.

2 Likes

Their probability of appearance depends on the missionā€™s average difficulty (so about 55% max). The number of waves has nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve just encountered this, in ā€œShow 'em whoā€™s bossā€ i know most of the time it appears with multiple chickens, but now since in the weekly the skills are disabled and itā€™s very common that it appears with a single chicken, you should remove the extra health bar from it when it appears with only 1 chicken since thereā€™s no need for double health bars for a single enemy.

1 Like

I canā€™t make these kinds of exceptions.

3 Likes