Early Access version 54

@InterAction_studios read this please :angry:

Didn’t I explained that to you?

First: I already reported the same bug here (because it happens for the crab too), and iA said he won’t fix it anyway, because if you would be able to deal that much damage you wouldn’t need 2 gifts
Second: Please, be patient. iA’s on a break now.

1 Like

If IA is on a break that mean i won’t be suggesting
some new update idea yet in ciu

When will be the final release that also works on Linux? I want to use as less Windows as possible.
I post it here because of the annoying fact that other threads got automatically closed just because there were no replys for 2 weeks…

Read this.

It will be released in yes months

i choose something else because i think it should be same name also you dont have to do this @skites2

1 Like

I did it to get your attention but ok then, sorry for that apparently a lot of people get annoyed by pinging :\

no im not annoyed i just said that its unnecessary to ping me.

1 Like

When you put dark theme and you go to see the rankings, its very hard see the player statics, the cursor from the game indicates the semi-invicible number:

1 Like

Palpitating Grid/Pulsating Grid seems to have insufficient space to dodge projectiles in higher difficulties, to the point where either losing a life or using satelites / consumables seems mandatory. Simply increasing the space in the middle might just make it too easy though.

Maybe a safe area without chickens in the center that looks like a plus (+) with a very similar amount of total safe space will allow players to misdirect enemy projectiles by moving between the 4 protruding ends when they hear enemy fire.

7 Likes

Sounds hard.

Oh wait…

1 Like

Hard=/=balanced no matter wat.

5 Likes

You need to change your theme’s “rankings (low) color” to a lighter color.

4 Likes

I want to suggest adding a “Slow” button to slow down your ship’s moving for more precise movements. This would be good for those who use the keyboard to play.

I’d say make it slow down all ship movements to the same slow speed when it’s held down. (How fast is a normal BX-9? I’d say make it slow the ship down to half the BX-9’s speed.)

Default Key: Shift Key or Control Key

If this has been suggested before, please post the link here. Thanks.

15 Likes

If the space craft should slow , then chickens should too , you know slow-motion as you studied in pyshics ¯_(ツ)_/¯

but we can’t spam anymore

is it just me or this is kinda wrong?

I meant slow down the ship movement for more precise dodging, not slow down time.
Most shmups have this.

I have no idea how you managed to correlate “slow down ship movement” with “Slow down time”

4 Likes

who cares about physics, this is the gamer logic

1 Like