Early Access version 54

Yes.

Well, you could read old versions changelogs (46, 47, 48, 49 and newer). Most of them show that their variations have different names.

I already remember your first one,I’m just saying that you don’t have to repeat it.

Actually, that player hasn’t entered orbit the wormhole yet, so the green dot still shows up.(Source: I checked that player and they’re too far compared to an entered-orbit player)

2 Likes

or they interrupted their trip right when they are near wormhole while travelling to another star system near it but it looks like he’s in wormhole

1 Like

I noticed something it possible a boss duplicate 2 times in boss rush and that is boring

That’s intended.

2 Likes

but it is still i killed the iron chef two times in the same mission

1 Like

Bug:
Feather brain’s eyes:
Untitled
right black eye is between the white eyes.
and a Joke:
Untitled1

14 Likes

That happened because the mitosis of his eyes is interruptted. So actually he has 1 eye

3 Likes

Just like Plankton then.

1 Like

now when i click on any spacecraft to compare and when i move to another spacecraft to compare i must click 2 times on it instead of 1 time to move from spacecraft to another spacecraft to compare why?

Is it different on other planets?

2 Likes

i don’t know i will try

1 Like

ok i tried same in all times that is really annoying

Can we give the Mysterious Ship a redder shine and colouring instead of a blue and purple one if it shows up in a mission with the “Hot” Environment? Because a blue and purple colour on it would not make sense for reflecting the red background.

If this has already been suggested, please reply with the link. Thanks

6 Likes

If such as different shine color implemented depending on environment, then everything should have it too for better consistency. Lots of work.

2 Likes

Sorry for bringing that up again, but there are actually 2 differences, at the original one there’s one circle of enemies&more barriers, “Whip into Shape” is the same as “Shape Shifters” but zoomed-out only without any differences, so I guess that’s why I got a little confused.

1 Like

why in compare or in hall of fame there isn’t and hard points on spacecraft such as strobe lights?

So that the screen does not become cluttered with many elements. Besides, you can view them in customize screen, so no need to show them in compare.

why i can’t view it in hale of fame no in compare