Early Access version 54

The solution to my problem : using special weapons

Given this, I don’t ſee that your complaint really indicates that there’s a problem with the game.

4 Likes

no no problem for me i mean that is very epic

then why did you bring your epic wave here? you realise you can just surrender and use tourist?

1 Like

Didn’t you realize that it is a Key Rush mission. Unless it was recently updated that it can now be repeated.

1 Like

I found a bug.
1 2
As the spacecraft turns and shrinks, the effects also shrinks, but the beam remains the same size.

4 Likes

A lot of the time, whenever I shoot while using arrow keys to move, my spacecraft begins to glitch out and jerks back to its original position. Is it a bug?

1 Like

yeah i agree with you i thing this is a bug good luck @AmirMohammad.as

1 Like

That is a Müller. How can it go slowly?

1 Like

Because of the massive environment on the mission he was playing on which slows down his ship.

3 Likes

why this slider fixed (It appears only when using the mouse wheel) to click on it and control it to move up and down without using mouse wheel

3 Likes

you were asking for it to appears all the time, right?
I support

This is intended.

Do you also fire using your keyboard? Using your mouse to fire but the keyboard to move is unsupported and will cause the behaviour you’re describing.

It would clutter the screen. You can scroll up/down using (i) mouse wheel (ii) the semicircle buttons at the top and bottom or (iii) by dragging across the empty space belonging to the scroll area. That’s more than enough ways.

4 Likes

I would want you to answer these

look at these half transparent icons, I’m sure the zoom is in h a l f

It happened both ways, keyboard fire control caused that too.

IA plz read this.

1 Like

Mine as well:

• There should be a separate wave name on Supernova Missions that has an Alien Container (or a subtitle like on CI4).

• In Droid Raid missions, I haven’t seen any Security Droid variation that coming from all directions, the one that says “Watch your Back.”

2 Likes

okay can you make it option (on/off) and what about this

and

what do you think of this @InterAction_studios

Um, read this:

1 Like

Known/intended. The camera may zoom out fractionally in order to show the whole trip.

No. Change your strategy when dealing with toxics to give you more time for the toxic cloud to dissipate.

Not important enough. Weapon usage is part of comparative stats, that’s why the color is different.

The engine doesn’t support variable enemy-dependent knock-back. Everything gets pushed back the same.

No idea what might be causing this. Generally, decide on either keyboard or mouse control. Don’t switch between them mid-mission.

They could, but I don’t think it would make much difference. Electric environments are not meant for beginners – that’s why they’re gated behind the EM shield.

You mean hurt enemies, too? Then the presense of lightnings would actually make waves easier.

That defeats the point of making the anniversary mission as close to CI1 as possible. (I’ll probably remove all weapons except Ion, too.)

Not really. You’re not spending keys or risk losing any customizations, so why do you need a confirmation?

Because the enemies are generated by the randomizer now, and it doesn’t have any support for eggs.,

It’s already in.

I tried that, but it clashed with the helmet, which can’t be colorized.

Out of those, only “Highly Irregular” makes sense as a randomized wave, and it’s already in there.

8 Likes