Early Access version 54

What if it’s a unique challenge mode unlocked after you finish 120th Anniversary fully?

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios How about hot planets spawning random areas of fire to watch out for?

This fire is a toxic cloud turned orange. :grin:

4 Likes

Goodbye everyone to the future here :joy:
P/s: This is a serious bug, IA

thats intentioned because in the game we are in the future (100 years Later)

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios
wait wha-

1 Like

@InterAction_studios What is the point giving the Feather Brain Boss a shield when you can just bypass and still attack with 100% damage towards the boss with just 1 anomaly?

6 Likes

I see this no problem

2 Likes

Please, be more clarify of what you want to mean, the people just can’t understand whats bad there if you arent more especific.

2 Likes

there’s two daily stipend messages ok?

1 Like

That’s normal because every day the game Gives you a Daily stipend, but if you dont read the message and you play the game the next day, another daily stipend will appear. In total, you acumulate two

2 Likes

What do you think about to make white feathers in this attack because they come from outside the screen and not from the Feather Brain model.

4 Likes

I think that I’m blind, but in Daily Hard, in Henterprise battle, I killed a glowing chicken and it doesn’t drop a key

Pretty sure it’s intended.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Could you somehow change the egg barrier to ball barrier on do not cross wave?CIU 2020-07-31 05.12.26 103.401
Edit: Is it possible to remaster mysterious ship, iron chef and space crab?

6 Likes

I don’t think that the iron chef needs one, but the others definitely need it

1 Like

Im started thinking isn’t it will make the game seems less interesting (120th mission). I mean the gameplay will be same as the old game, nothing seems special about it beside have a global rank.
(Just my opinion)

1 Like

Don’t know if it’s a bug but is seems that on feather brain boss there is still warning sigh when the boss is moving to another position. (Playing on SSH around 80% - 100% difficulty)

1 Like

Let’s settle this with a poll:

Do you want to replace the egg barrier at Do Not Cross with a ball barrier?

• Yes, replace it with a ball barrier
  • No, let it stay as is

0 voters

1 Like

Can you fix the sound of the Positron Stream weapon? I want the sound to be louder

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I prefer having the same color for “weapon usage” bar and “galaxy exploration” bar along with “tier progress”
also Boron pushes metal chickens pretty far

1 Like