Early Access version 53

I got feather field at stage 8, dude!

._. i forgot about the fact that they also have a chance to appear on this mission, sry.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I got an idea: How about making specific stages at Weekly Challenge to have weather effects? Like: Hot, Electric, Frozen, etc…

I’d say random rather than specific, since waves are random in the mission too.

2 Likes

But you should know when pausing the game.

iA mentioned it’s currently not possible

2 Likes

Feather Brain boss… when damage, the cluck get unlike CI4 Easter. Feather Brain must be a squeakier cluck, because appearence is huge chick.

2 Likes

Feather field is kinda easy, how about buff the number of feathers by 2.5x? Just like comet chase.

In “Henpire Ambush” wave, the coward chickens don’t shoot the player but opposite to the direction of their movement. image (thank you very much, @SonicCrazyExe

3 Likes

I noticed what in feather missions when the Spacecraft Is looking down, the Gifts what appear up, they just go up and they be come impossible to get, example How the gifts look falling according to the direction the ship is going

Sorry for the bad quality of the images

3 Likes

When you publish the feather mission but forgot to count those to the total missions

Wait, someone mentioned it before

1 Like

Ia said:

Here’s names for wave variants in Feather Fields (If there isn’t any, perhaps make them but with more feather density/Lesser Chickens at once?):

Feather Fields v2: Pillow Fight!
Feather Fields v3: Feathers, Feathers Everywhere
Henpire Ambush! v1: Chicken Ambush! (With at most only 4 chickens in a line)

7 Likes

Feather Brain boss reminds CI4 easter boss which from Super Chick

2 Likes

Yeah, they’re same.

2 Likes

Is it usual that the Intense theme continues to play even if you already stopped on your destination. It only changes into Ambient theme when you go in one of the planets, outlets, etc.

After a connection timeout, when I log in again to the game, the CIU main theme still plays together with the Ambient theme or any other music.

On feather field waves (not the ambush ones), bombs are affected when destroyed outside of the screen (or caught by explosion) but feathers aren’t.

Hmm, can the anomaly position can be adjusted towards the boss’ position?

While playing CIU, this popped up, although it’s probably my potato PC’s fault.

Feather Brain is an interesting name, but I still prefer Feather Manipulator, Master of Feathers or Lord of Feathers.

2 Likes

Annotation 2020-07-21 110348
As far as i can remember, this was deemed as a bad idea, and yet it still got added?

Feather brain wasnt bad boss, I died once because he surprised me :smiley: . But I expected some new design, not reusing the sprite of easter super chicken. Since I play once per update, I finally encountered some of the new waves. I forgot the names anyway. The wave with the spinning bariers which was kinda R-type and the level with 4 corridors were really fun and I passed them whitout dying. There was also some wave which a dimensional portal just spammed chickens and random stuff really fast, but. Pretty cool stuff added.

5 Likes

can you make it a little bit more randomized?
like this:
every 2nd stage (execpt stage 10th) now has a chance of replacing to a different stage
next is, will this apply to other missions too?

1 Like