Early Access version 53

Intended.

3 Likes

Yes, i would like to see this.

Already reported by @Tempest_ORM:

And @marksam123 said this:

1 Like

Theoretically, in each wave of missions of “Feather Fields” give you a gift to change weapons, but at certain angles they do not give it to you, such as down the screen, diagonal down and sometimes sideways, always give you the gift when it goes up the screen and diagonally up.

1 Like

Already Fixed:

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios, I would like to address this bug again: Problem in the game

On reproducing this, one needed to unplug and replug the mouse to the computer. Also, this can be done by disabling and re-enabling the mouse driver. This can be done even on Borderless mode.

Also, I think renaming a squadron to an already existing one should not be allowed. This can have the impression that a squadron a player is managing is the one on the leaderboards, which is actually not. Wasted 360 keys for this.

2 Likes

Hmmmmm…
Screenshot (13)
H&C is capable of summoning bullets out of thin air (wait, there’s no air in space) when you shoot while moving to the side.

5 Likes

Workaround: don’t ſhoot.

1 Like

Workaround: Remove H&Cs.

1 Like

I’m afraid we’d have to remove all the ships, then.

Also, a few weapons use the outer projectile spawn points, meaning that if we really wanted to fully ‘fix’ this, we’d have to change some of the volleys (or rather the spawn points used).

8 Likes

Finished Backtalk
You can find in this mission: Henterprise, The Yolk-Star™, Egg Cannon (In SSH)

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios is it a bug:

Fixed in v.54 :medal_sports: Bug

@Tempest_ORM Invulnerability Extensions (as well as Mass Condenser) would equally work as auto-use (like Coolants or Poulty Payback). I’ll change them next week unless anyone objects.

Can’t reproduce. Do you mean the barriers don’t show health bars? That’s intended.

The bullet spawn points don’t bank as the spacecraft banks (this is a technical limitation: bullets are spawned on server, but banking is maintained client-side only).

6 Likes

And the chickens too.

If it doesn’t show for barriers, that’s normal, don’t think it’s a bug.

I just tried it now, and I can see the health bars :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Maybe I guess he forgot to equip it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ll try to screenshot it then.

No, because I saw it in other waves.

Not worth doing anything about that. I’ve added it to “known bugs”

Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes