Early Access version 53

Please include Our solar sytem in CIU universe.

Yeah… I’ve met a case where my BX-9 hits 20 FP and Photon shoots all supercharged instead of normal and supercharged photons

1 Like

Same here, got the same results while testing it now.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s possible for now, iA said that the galaxy will be reset only after early access

1 Like

Previously, it would affect your invulnerability shield when you end session during a mission and then re-enter the mission, since you get a shield then too. Now it only affects the shield you get when you die.

1 Like

Why did you post your idea again?

1 Like

SORRY BUT I want to have fun

fun in what? spamming?

1 Like

That’s not a playground

1 Like

Maybe the crab needs to be reskinned a bit, but overall it’s a pretty good idea.

1 Like

OK.
But how I can delete my reply or post

click on the 3 dots then click the delete button.

3 Likes

Deleted

@InterAction_studios the wave “Rectangular Layouts” doesn’t show any health bars.

1 Like

What do you mean? It does for me:

I’m talking about the one with barriers in it.

Crazy Squawker boss has a health bar while it already has one which is the hud progress meter and when i use the hud health indicator it shows 1 more health bar while there’s already 1 at the top of the screen. (if you don’t understand what i mean, here i’ll say in short: there’s no need for double health bars for that boss.)

1 Like

something ''wierd" or not so wierd just happend into a boss rush mission …
so 10 wave mission in normal case it will be 10 different bosses…and I meat 2 time henterprise and 2 egg cannon :thinking:

2 Likes

Intended.

3 Likes

Yes, i would like to see this.