Early Access version 53

They can be destroyed with utensil poker or photon

Here:

2 Likes

Because they’re considered parts of the same big boss, and single bosses do not have HUD health bars.

All HUD text does that. For performance reasons I don’t scale it continuously.

Sure. Changed in v.54 :medal_sports: Idea

Only on waves where you’re restricted to horizontal movement.

5 Likes

Yes, this is on squack block mission.

Ah, right. The ±45 thing mistakenly only applies when the Satellite first spawns. It should also apply when it detaches from you when you die.

Fixed in v.54 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes

Hey iA, I’d like to re-propose Pritish’s idea, that should let Absolver destroy the feathers when full charged.

4 Likes

That’s a nice idea, but it would require changing the weapon’s damage type conditionally, and that’s not currently supported in the engine.

I forgot to put this in the changelog, but in v.53 the Absolver can push feathers 3x more easily. This can be increased further to 4x, 5x, etc. if you think it needs more stopping power.

2 Likes

5x should be more than enough, really.

Can we do this for Plasma as well?

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that it was stronger with the feathers, that works.

We could, but… How good is Plasma nowadays? If it’s the go-to weapon of choice, perhaps it’s worth leaving it vulnerable against feathers to compensate for its other advantages.

For beam weapons, stopping power depends on the firing interval, and Plasma has the slowest one (Lightning is almost as slow, but at least you get 2 beams which double the effectiveness). For projectile weapons, it only depends on the number of projectiles.

4 Likes

Well, I think letting Plasma at least stand a chance against feathers would at least be right. Getting walled by feathers because you couldn’t push them in time would not be good

When we go to the Feather Brain boss wave, the main background music should not be interrupted like that. If you do not want it to be interrupted please change Bossa Nova as well

What the hell is that?

I dont know if that a bug or not .
When i finish off the boss of a single stage and take the firepower or the gift he drop ( stage clean) going to the second one sometime i end session and when back i realized that i still have the same level power or the same weapon before defeating the boss , that happen too in boss rush sometime .

That’s a known bug that will get fixed in the next update:

You picked up the stuffs after the game creates a save between waves

4 Likes

@InterAction_studios what do you think of this post:

And also why did you prevent satellites from moving horizontally at Squawk block/Anniversary missions instead of doing the opposite like I suggested?!

That’s already been fixed.

Easy to do, but I kept them short because there’s a lot of waves back-to-back. What does everyone else think?

The issue we’re trying to solve is satellites becoming out-of-reach. That’s done by disallowing almost-horizontal directions (because a lot of bounces will be required until the satellite comes back down, by which point it will have disappeared). Any almost-vertically moving satellite is guaranteed to come within your reach soon.

Forcing satellites to move exactly horizontally would guarantee that you’d collect them even if you stood still, which defeats the penalty associated with dying (namely, that you have to collect your satellites again).

3 Likes

About comets having more health… That’s not a good idea. As of right now, with this many comets, you’re going to need to be able to destroy them fast. The only weapon capable of doing that properly would be vulcan.

Buffing their health means that you wouldn’t be able to take them out in time if they wall you in… I suggest not buffing their health. Please?

3 Likes

Hm, sure. I applied a health ramp to fix the “Fixed incorrect “HUD Enemy Health Indicator” % on comets.” bug, but now I see that health is excessive (I mistakenly used Supernova as a measuring stick, but Comets come from behind and you don’t get the same opportunities to hit them). Let’s try a ramp 100-300 instead (it was a fixed 300 so far).

3 Likes

Any thoughts on randomly adding hot/frozen/electric/massive environments to daily/weekly missions? How often? On which difficulties? etc.

4 Likes