Early Access version 46

This is an instance of a long list of “dis/reconnecting exploits”, which will be soon addressed by penalizing abusive dis/reconnection behaviour.

10 Likes

That’s quite surprising in that case, at least for me. I really need to play more. Still, it’s an additional medal added on the player’s carrer.

Does this mean it’s compatible with Windows XP?

I don’t know, but I think Plasma Rifle’s AoE should push Henterprise’s feathers as well like Bird-Flu gun’s and ICBM’s AoE

2 Likes

I would agree with this if it had the ability to destory the feathers as well.

Might as well give Absolver beam the ability to destroy feathers as well when fully charged…

4 Likes

That would make the boss fight too easy

Yes. For now.

6 Likes

@InterAction_studios Could custom ships be worth a little more when sold? I say this because when they were personalized a little more keys were spent on them and therefore it should be worth a little more, in addition to that way it would recover a little of the keys that were spent on personalization (one that recovers 30% or a percentage like that).

2 Likes

Are you trying to say that when you paint your spaceship it will give more keys when selling it than we keeping it with default paintjob?

yes, thats my idea

1 Like

Well, it sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

thanks my friend

1 Like

You are welcome, but the question is, how much the price difference will be between a customized spaceship and a normal spaceship with default paintjob? Is it 30% like what you said on your post?

Can’t. The game doesn’t keep track of how many keys you’ve spent customizing.
Early Access version 44 - #45 by InterAction_studios
Keys spent customizing should be considered ‘lost’.

8 Likes

thanks i dont remember that lol

2 Likes

Why the cockpit customization item doesn’t have black color?
If anyone would answer this, thank you.

(not referring to almost-black colors)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Clicking on search button on contacts screen while the textbox is empty gives the wrong message:
(It states that my search entry is too short, while the textbox is empty, it should state that “you should write the contact name first”, unless if i only wrote 1 character, then yes, it should state that my search entry is too short)

2 Likes

This now Works for Win.XP? BC im still waiting what the game open

1 Like

So it should be. Just download it and try to launch it. 80MB isn’t that much for a game in 2020.

2 Likes