Early Access version 49

I’d prefer to see the golden meteor/asteroid/comet idea get added first, I think.

1 Like

Quite ironic that you said IA needed a bit of break.

Come to think of it, shouldn’t Bonus Stage chests has a chance of dropping keys as well? It actually looks like an Asteroid stage that drops coins.

2 Likes

This is a direct consequence of this:

There’s no 100% satisfactory solution. You need to pick your poison.

7 Likes

Well, I doubt you’ll ever have enough time to see it, much less collect it, but…

Changed in v.50 :medal_sports: Idea

16 Likes

Any particular reason for that? I mean, is it just a preparation before release or just summer vacation?

He’s a human too, and any human who can’t enjoy summer vacation is just being exploited.

Like me. I have Holiday Homework. Who had thought that CBSE was a good idea?

3 Likes

Of course, but I for example prefer winter vacations. And you know, adults can choose their work free days themselves if they have them.

1 Like

This alſo depends on your job and where you live.

5 Likes

Oooh, like in my place, where in June temperatures hit 50 degree Celcius and near 5 in winter. 5 is probably pretty warm compared to other winters, but you’ve got to appreciate the change in weather in a span of six months.

Yeah, I know.

1 Like

how many buttons that don’t auto update ?

3 Likes

They update when you click them again, not worth fixing

1 Like

Ok i didn’t know that

1 Like

how about making dailies and weekly missions show their difficulty
just like any other mission ?

2 Likes

You already know that in the mission title.

1 Like

Random idea:
When the Yolk-Star appears in the final wave of the mission, under its wave name there will be a subtitle phrase: ‘Now you’ll pay for everything!’ Just like in CI3

1 Like

Makes much less sense for people who haven’t played CI3 though…

1 Like

If such subtitle could be added depending on the number of waves, then when “Hend Game” appears but not at the end of mission, add subtitle “Not really…”

1 Like

Question: Why after the “Ask for confirmation” is disabled, the 1 second timer for the surrender button stays? Was there a change that stopped making it affect it, or that’s what it does? If so, link me there so that i read.

1 Like

Because it doesn’t ask you for confirmation…there is nothing to confirm, you just wait 1 second.

8 Likes