Early Access version 49

Sorry if i didn’t know that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Um… what’s this?:

I found it when I paused the game before the U.C.O fight

3 Likes

This also happens with comets in comet chase.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios, how about buffing the U.C.O. number 2? I mean, the fight can be cheesed easily, and the eggs are too slow, even on harder difficulties. I’d suggest increasing the eggs’ speed, or their number, or the way they get shot (Right now they try to avoid the player)

1 Like

I’d say make them randomly switch from “Away from Player” to “Towards Player”.

1 Like

CloseEncounters.mp4

Also iA, can you make gifts spawnable in comet chases?

Not random, becauſe part of what’s ſpecial about UCOs is the complex aiming logic that avoids randomneſs.

Juſt increaſing the ſpeed and number of eggs, and giving the movement a buff on difficulties >100% ſhould do the trick. Or at the very leaſt, it’ll ſpark Boſs Balance Program part 1: UCO 2, complaining that it’s way to hard (“broken”) at 140% difficulty.

1 Like

how to make the game not SPAM me in like this

1 Like

Corn shotgun looks OP at max power against hend game boss I destroyed the boss before he fires anything other than the main laser and feathers in each of its battle phases
So I suggest that the boss should be strong against organic weapons
Or the corn shotgun manual fire rate at 20 FP could be decreased a little bit but it must still be faster than automatic fire

UCO is way harder with slower eggs. Idk why some people want faster eggs :confused: . I thought that hardcore players would like that. I actually dont know if the old UCO’s with small and slow eggs are back or not.

1 Like

It should be hidden—not indicated by any glow. Also a key will spawn immediately upon a chest appearing, this way it wouldn’t take the chest halfway of the screen for a key to actually spawn. It will be much of a surprise for the player to see them actually appear.

1 Like

Change the weapon itself, changing a boss strength still leaves every other boss and enemy vulnerable to corn. And it’s not like it has a huge effect, anyways.

2 Likes

Yeah, deſpite what I wrote earliër, you’re probably right.
Still making it ſpawn more eggs, increaſing the ſize of the eggs, and increaſing the ſpeed of the UCO would alſo help.
If poſſible, it would be cool if the UCO had a ſomewhat higher chance of ramming the player on difficulties >100%. I’m not ſure how the movement logic works, though, ſo I don’t know how achievable this is.

This happens with all the weapons on lower difficulty.
Given that Corn Shotgun is impoſſible to aim, I think it’s reaſonable for it to do a lot of damage when you’re ſhooting a barn door.

It was SSH in wave 40/50 of a 25-100% difficulty key rush mission

It has a dps of 25k. It’s far higher than other weapons, it’s not because of low difficulty.

@InterAction_studios This happens (sometimes) when you click paint spacecraft:

Ok. I’ve changed it so that when you select an already-explored system, the camera zooms in one more level so that individual planets become selectable. A disabled “Travel to star system” (because you’re already in it) should never be seen.

Changed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

Acknowledged. Won’t fix.

Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes