Early Access version 47

YES, now I can use the H&C 101 to the key rush missions I played instead of legendary BX-9, but I got a question: If the H&C 101 is uncommon, rare or legendary would it increase the key appearing percent more than the normal one?

2 Likes

Rarity doesn’t increase the equipment bonus

10 Likes

But it decreases the size of the hitbox so it’s a partial win-win either way.

5 Likes

And it increases the speed of bombers.

3 Likes

For key rush, why one just reduce the amount of key rush mission in the galaxy (say to five) but every month it spawns a new key rush elsewhere and the existing one would be removed. This is similar to the cycling of equipement in Heroware Store. Thus, this would add to players exploring the galaxy and have indefinate keyrush missions.

2 Likes

That.

8 Likes

@InterAction_studios The quip “Hey, free stuff. Score!” that sometimes appears with charity should be deleted or changed, as charity doesn’t give points anymore

Eh, it’s a frequent enough fraſe when ſomething good happens, ſo I think it’ s fine.

I don’t think having a quip saying “Score!” while a item doesn’t give score is fine.

1 Like

“Score!” is used as an exclamation of happiness. It doesn’t necessarily mean literal score.

6 Likes

I know, but some players can easily misunderstand

2 Likes

When you go to the ſtore and ſee that they have your favourite brand of corrugated barbique prawn and ſour cream criſps, you don’t ſay “ſcore” becauſe they’re paying you to take them.

6 Likes

You already posted this idea, Link

4 Likes

There is something called:
Patience. Can’t you just wait for IA to be active again?
Also, this:

7 Likes

IA will see, but it doesn’t mean that he has to reply everyone. Be patient.

2 Likes

Except that’s not guaranteed, Sometimes he’ll see, Sometimes not. It was said previously here by IA: Link to the topic

5 Likes

Ok, why have @medo’s poſts been flagged? I know they were unneceſſary, but it ſeems ſomething of an overreäction.

5 Likes

Well, they are spam and add nothing to the discussion because even IA himself said to medo to be patient and he did not listen.

5 Likes

Why are you so cheeky? Its obvious that you want some of your ideas in the game, but stop spurring, you wont do anything in that way.

4 Likes