Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

Nope.

9 Likes

Isn’t it an idea?

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I have some ideas for some items.
Here I will start with this first:
1- Giving the notifications different icons for contact statuses.
Here are some examples:
Giving the Contact Online status a matching icon (any icon would fit):
Contact Offline status:

When a player sends a incoming request to a player:
Incoming request icon:

2- Giving an icon when a mission is saved on to-do list.
You can use any icon there, anything would fit. Just like when you assign a mission, and it has an icon, this one should have too.

(Also, big thanks to @xXmlgDiegoXx for helping me in the “contacts status icons” idea)

8 Likes

The on-line looks like they have to use the toilet not gonna lie

6 Likes

No, I considered it an overlooked part of:

Added to v.48 :medal_sports: Idea

However, the icon won’t appear immediately (you have to refresh the mission list first). This is difficult to fix, and probably not worth it.

I’ve also done this with “favourites”.

8 Likes

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes

I’ve noticed that the unoriginality penalty alſo applies to a miſſion you loſt. Is this a new change? I don’t think it ſhould.

Yeah, that’s a stop-gap measure to stop exploits where people would intentionally quit/die on the last wave and play the same mission endlessly.

Still looking for a better solution.

6 Likes

People actuälly did that? Why?!

What about applying the unoriginality penalty to ſurrendering but not loſing, or if that doeſn’t work forcing the player to wait before attempting the ſame miſſion again if they ſurrender, as well? That way you have to loſe a life, or perhaps multiple, for this exploit to work.

Because key farming.

Actually, that particular exploit was done by dying rather than surrendering. Sure, you pay for a life, but who cares if you can make several hundred keys per run.

6 Likes

Speaking of which, about key rushes… just how does the anti-farming measure work?

Because I get only around 800-1000 keys per rush now, due to the anti-farm measures. It’s almost not even worth the trouble, you could say…

Can’t say. That would invite anti-anti-farming measures :wink:

6 Likes

Hm. I think Key rushes might need a change eventually. A one-time key rush is a bit too high, especially when you fail at the first wave and forget to bring lives.

How about making them replayable every 30 days? (Someone must’ve already suggested this before.)

2 Likes

I agree - I played one the other day and was earning, like, less than I could have earned from a boss rush or something. It felt futile.

1 Like

First of all I think bosses should drop more keys because we actively spend time not getting more keys while fighting a boss

2 Likes

That too

Also, I’d say make the base multiplier higher. Perhaps 150%?

Does the Scoring have a Base Factor here?

1 Like

Is that because you lost half-way through? Or was it that the key rush mission was short?

6 Likes

Well, it was more like three-quarters through… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But BoredCelestial’s comment below still holds true. It is not currently the most efficient way of earning keys - big time investment, comparatively “average” reward.

1 Like

I think he means that it takes even longer than it should, and it’s not rewarding enough for the amount of time it takes considering you can earn way more from a normal chicken wave itself.

Anyway, it would be good if the base multiplier was increased. 100% just doesn’t cut it, as it’s actually quite meh. You can earn almost as much as a key rush by replaying a 15 wave 100% comet chase over and over. (roughly 115 keys per round, which takes about 5-6 minutes)

By the way, I think comet chases need a buff. Make it almost as difficult as CI3’s, where you can potentially get trapped?

2 Likes