Early Access version 47

I thought you can’t see Always Ons in Mission Configuration

Yes you can’t really.

I took that screenshot in Mission Config screen

Then, might I claim “popcorn gun” idea medal? At least for the popcorn part. Galbatorix did everything else tho. :smile:

3 Likes

He literally replied to you already and said it’s not worth fixing such a precise bug.

I don’t know, I can clearly see the white parts.

6 Likes

Well, i already said what i loved it, i like these Fireworks fliying for nowhere

Oh no, bad quality

2 Likes

With this i cant wait for the other Weapons!

When Will the upd 48 its done

Tomorrow

1 Like

Yeah, I was goïng to ask if they could be changed to rotate 720° before getting loſt.

Why is this beïng reduced? For more reliäble performance?

1 Like

iA, how about adding a “stats” button to check out your own stats when herocam’s pointing at your own ship? Like this=

The sorting button is covering up the scrollbar:
Also, instead of the missions which say “tier requirement: 0”, make it show in a dash instead:

1 Like

@InterAction_studios
After the the EA phase of CIU will you add the ability to create 2 different guest accounts each one has it’s own stats and profile ?
For people who are sharing their PC

1 Like

Why?

2 Likes

Because other stat like most recent flight show up in a dash, not showing “0 days ago” or these things.

What about
No requirement

2 Likes

Sounds better than a dash

Fixed in v.48 :medal_sports: Bug

Awarded :medal_sports: Idea

Yeah. There’s a significant performance hit in guiding/colliding all those projectiles, so the less time they spend on screen, the better.

Known. Won’t fix.

Why? Are you too lazy to click it a few more times?

I’ve answered this somewhere before. 2 purchased accounts: yes. 2 guest accounts: no.

This might change if there’s demand, of course, but the reason why it’s currently disallowed is that allowing unrestricted creation of guest accounts would create more garbage on the servers.

9 Likes

Nope, but ok, NP.

I have an alterative ſolution: ſet a maximum number of projectiles to have on-ſcreen, and when that number is exceeded kill the player. :grin:

1 Like

How about mine on increasing the length of the Laser Cannon?

3 Likes