Early Access version 47

None of this is necessary Edit: see the post below. If a squadron leader abuses the assignments system to give their members 50 missions at the exact same time, that means the best option isn’t to prevent that from happening, but rather to leave the squadron itself, look for another one or create a new one yourself that is less (preferably not) inhuman. I give like 2-3 missions per week in my own squadron.

Honestly it’s safe to say squadron leaders who assign so many missions and players who play all of them just to farm keys and get to the top 10 list should simply get a life :thinking:

That ultimately depends on how many members (and how many active members) your squadron has.

1 Like

I mean, I guess in case it’s implemented differently and less severely, I would personally greenlight the idea. Maybe remove the time limit:

But keep the cooldown.

1 Like

idk but that sums up a lot of people in squadrons…

Well I feel that we already have enough bosses that “multiply”, but how about a boss that “shrinks.” My idea is a boss that as I said before is reduced in each phase, that is, fence going from the largest chicken to the smallest, this would be called ´´chicken reduction´´ and these would be its phases:

Phase 1: It would start with a “giant” chicken, in this case “super chicken”, but it could also be “Henry’s Apprentice” or some new type of giant chicken. Also the FOV would be the format used in this type of bosses, that is to say, like the one of “Chicken Multiplicity” to give an example.

Phase 2: Once the first phase is defeated, the second largest chicken appears (since “super chicken” in this case is the largest chicken), this case “Infini-Chick”. In this case the FOV is reduced to show that the boss also does it, in addition to complicating the battle a little.

Phase 3: Once again as you defeat the second largest chicken, the third largest appears. FOV is also reduced as the previous phase for the same function.

Phase 4: Following the order already established in the other phases, the fourth largest chicken now appears, which is now no longer a boss as such, but rather a “mini boss” which is the “Chickenaut”. FOV is again reduced as it is in the previous phases.

Phase 5: Once the ´´Chickenaut´´ is defeated, a normal chicken will come out, which would be the second smallest chicken, and depending on the difficulty, the ´´pilot chicken´´ or a ´´Metal-suit Chicken´´ will replace the normal chicken. The FOV continues to be reduced with the same function as the previous phases.

Phase 6: Last phase of all once the previous phase is defeated a chick will come out (which like the previous time can be replaced by any of its variants) and this is the last enemy to defeat because it is the smallest enemy. FOV reaches the maximum point where it can be reduced. Once this face is defeated, FOV returns to normal.

It should be clarified that this boss only releases a chicken from the ones previously shown in the examples, I thought this so that the effect of the boss being reduced was noticed. Possibly it is a rather unoriginal boss but it could look good as a variant to the 2 bosses that are “multiplied” in addition to the fact that it can bring a new concept for future bosses who play with the size.

13 Likes

So basically a shorter/nerfed chicken multiplicity? I guess it’s okay.

But what about if we get that and reverse it? Like, first you start with chick and when you kill it (or rather take his whole HP) next one flies and merges with the first creating the normal chicken and the cycle continues.

4 Likes

My main idea was simply to make a head that is reduced by going through each size of chicken, but it can also work in reverse, mostly I thought of it as “concept”.

The mechanic works (we have the cannonade as a proof) but I would really like something more original than molteplicity

A matryoshka egg?

Sounds good but I don’t know what to say… it seems still multiplicity

1 Like

It could be said that if xD, I like it more that it is fenced by reducing rather than increasing its size.

What did I said?
Actually I was refering to the “eggception”

unnamed

Sometimes when a chicken lay the egg, the egg is pushed “inside” istead of “outside”. The result is that another (bigger) egg will be made around the old one. (I really explained it badly but that’s it)

2 Likes

Ok, sorry and eggcellent joke with eggs

2 Likes

I was thinking of a comparison with the Matrioshka Brain idea. Google it, it’s a pretty interesting concept. Sounds pretty sci-fi-y as well.

Matrioshka brain - Wikipedia Source

2 Likes

The assign button should show in a checkmark, instead of the squadron icon:
(yes, the “make favourite” button shows up in a checkmark once you mark the mission as favourite)

What is this theme all about? It’s not playing, it makes the main theme starts and stop playing immediately when I click other products (even non-music products), and it messes up the soundtrack even after I get off the shop.

The theme above has a similar effect (even though it’s not available right now).

Already Reported, a lot
IA is trying to fix, don’t worry

2 Likes

Oh, alright then, I just couldn’t see it in the “CURRENT KNOWN BUGS” section, so I thought it wasn’t reported yet.

Just wanted to say that I got a chance to test the new changes to the “ICBM” satellite - not many people have commented on it, but it’s much better now.

Also loving the extended collection timer post-mission. :wink:

EDIT: Also found a minor GUI bug:

If you go in-and-out of the 120th anniversary menu a few times, the “Galaxy Exploration” GUI on the right layers over (you can see the distortion around the edges of the lettering).

1 Like

Already fixed

Oops, you’re right. :joy:

Not a Bug or an Idea, but what’s the meaning of H&C? (For me it’s Hero & Chickens)

Read the Manufacturer name for the ship.

3 Likes