Early Access version 45.2

Why? It adds to the nonchalance of the character. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Would it be possible to track what skill level players usuälly use, so that at any given time you can find out the most used skill over the last 10 missions, say? I had an idea that required this. Alſo, “moſt uſed skill” might be an intereſting ſtatiſtic.

Did you ſee this? It might’ve gotten buried in other poſts.

Yes. It’s not something that’s even stored currently, though, so there needs to be a better reason than “it would be nice to have”.

By design. You won’t get very far if you can’t even get past the first wave unharmed, anyway.

3 Likes

There’s a misplaced text in “Satellite Auto-Fire”, is this already reported?

2 Likes

Yes, @BoggY reported it. will be fixed in v46. Also, this text was meant to go to in-game help.

I don’t think automatically mounting only one available option should be applied. It is strange and unusual, and for example:

A player (like me) who has the habit of never use satellites in missions so they don’t buy any satellites. But then a new satellite available and that player buys it just to see how it works, but never plans to use it officially.

I know that player could simply manually remove the one satellite from their plane, but sometimes they may go to the fleet just to see all plane equipment they have (for example to see which rare equipments are missing), so I think this player suggested feature isn’t really helpful, not worth changing the original mechanic just for one exception.

Therefore, my answer is no (also because of the additional reason iA stated).

Changing flagships doesn’t update the space travel fuel cost
a ship equipped with a magnetospheric plasma thruster costs 385 fuel for highway and 728 for the offroad

After changing the flagship to a ship that has an electrostatic ion thruster the fuel cost hasn’t changed

but after reclicking my destination the cost changed

Fuel exploitable bug detected It should be fix, otherwise it’ll become an exploitable bug

This isn’t really exploitable when it still requires that better thruster in the first place

11 Likes

Acknowledged, but won’t fix. That screen generally doesn’t auto-update (e.g. if you buy fuel that you were previously lacking).

How is that exploitable? You’re allowed to change your flagship whenever you please, even mid-travel.

10 Likes

Right, so it isn’t exploitable, the game just haven’t update until you click on the screen

Bandana/Berserk Chicks should be removed from waves like Shape Shifters:

2 Likes

Why do you want them removed? You are making the game easier.

2 Likes

If they didn’t get removed then I’ll be forced to use special weapons or either lose a life and lose medal points.

1 Like

The way to pass it is to stay in the middle and don’t move. there’s no need to use special weapons.

4 Likes

So it does work even with these types of chicks too?

Yes, try it and you will see i am right.

1 Like

I had this wave with ninja chicks and they can’t kill you if you’re in the centre. Was on M408. Didn’t try with the last bomber tho as I don’t have it and I lost the mission with this wave after some updates.

2 Likes

Just stay still and don’t move, fire if you need. Or just use some perishables

I already said that