Early Access version 45.2

Use the like button.

12 Likes

@InterAction_studios
There’s an exploit that a lot of people are goïng to get mad at me for pointing out, but as things ſtand you can cancel a miſſion at any point during the firſt wave, which means that if you loſe a life for whatever reaſon you can ſtart over as many times as you want.
Could you make it ſo that the cancel miſſion option is replaced with the ſurrender option upon the player loſing a life (or at the beginning of the ſecond wave, whichever comes firſt)?

Does it?

1 Like

I don’t think the unoriginality penalty has anything to do with cancelling missions. Unoriginality penalty is there so you can’t farm for score as easily, that’s it.

4 Likes

I think he meant when playing the mission after it has already been played some hours ago.

That still has nothing to do with cancelling missions. The exploit Traveller mentioned is related to players cancelling in order to retry a mission as if they never lost a life, unoriginality penalty is there to prevent you from constantly replaying the same mission over and over.

2 Likes

I guess I’ve got farming and that exploit mixed up then, Well yeah i agree with this.

1 Like

I think it makes sense to replace the Cancel option with Surrender not only after losing a life, but after using any special weapon. Basically if resources are consumed, that means a mission should count as a surrender and the stuff should be consumed.

1 Like

Although not ſatellites, becauſe with the autofire on this’ll be right away.

1 Like

Satellites are not stuff that are consumed. They’re secondary guns, so they’re part of the main firing sequence.(Come to think of it, though, satellites need a serious buff for them to be a viable part of the gameplay experience.)

1 Like

You underestimate satellites. Well, aside from micro-gun. Once you have 4 satellites equipped, they will be very effective, and they are a good replacement for special weapons like missiles because they don’t prevent you from getting the multikill bonus.

6 Likes

You win, but I’ve just got inspiration for a completely new satellite concept. Thanks.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios Now remove almost-black color option on advanced color menu as well for the laser scope.

(If it’s not necessary, it’s okay, that’s my personal opinion)

Why? By using the slider it becomes obvious how it affects brightness, if someone wants to pinpoint the value

5 Likes

What is this point of the laser scope?

Fixed in v.46 :medal_sports: Bug

8 Likes

Yes, I can confirm, and figured out why:
The mounting points on Muller Cuisiners (and possibly all Mullers - I only have Cuisiners, so couldn’t check) are inverted. By removing these same strobe lights and mounting them on a H&C or a Bomber, they were actually flipped.

(Incidently, could we maybe have two bars [like, where the upgrade meter would normally sit for a weapon, or laser scope] indicating the colour of unequipped strobe pairs? Could be handy for mounting the correct ones.)

Here’s some images:

When I mount this same pair of strobes on my non-Muller spaceships, Red and Blue flip around to the way they’re supposed to be.

5 Likes

Fixed in v.46 :medal_sports: (no medal)

9 Likes

This is the only quip which doesn’t end up with a full stop at the end of sentence:
(not sure about the others)

2 Likes

that white bar shows that my squadron is full despite i can add 1 extra member