Early Access version 49

So you agree it’s not off-topic either way.

3 Likes

What do you mean off-topic? Sufi literally replied with what ChickenBlaster meant.

6 Likes

I mean that post sufi quoted is offtopic

No, he was replying me to explain what @Enhawk meant with “It would be nice if the tracks had names, you know.”.

3 Likes

Also @InterAction_studios, in the feedback screen if you didn’t write nothing there should be a message telling you to write something if you click “Submit”

And if you add less than 5 letters and click submit the message should say “Please add more than 5 letters”

Also, you should have to click the submit button twice once you finished writing (I had “Ask for confirmation” enabled and it didn’t ask for confirmation)

4 Likes

I started fixing this, only to realize there’s another 28 cases where this happens (whenever something is fired at the player), so I’m just going to slowly back away and pretend we never had this conversation :wink:

Fixed in v.50 :medal_sports: Bug

Uh… it was made completely black in v.48:

Not possible. How would the preview work without a spacecraft?

That screen is getting deleted very soon.

10 Likes

Pretty sure the thing in question was the space background itself, the one with the stars, below the darkness circle.

6 Likes

Right. Can do.

Changed in v.50 :medal_sports: Idea

5 Likes

Opening the messages for the first time in your session shows nothing shouldn’t it open events or notifications if there is any automaticaly ?

@InterAction_studios
???
This screenshot was taken when darkness mission start

Yeah so, what’s wrong? This is how it looks.

The dark spawns on-screen instead of off-screen

Looks fine to me. The darkness is centered on your spacecraft, so depending on where your are, you might see this.

Send the full screenshot if you want to discuss this further.

5 Likes

You don’t have any events? How is that possible? If you log in, do you see events?

4 Likes

I just noticed that chickens are moving through the middle so my idea was wrong
My bad

now I should think twice before uploading a thing

i can press events to show event messages
i mean that it just shows nothing until i press events
happens 1 time after i start the game
i don’t know if it does happen when i have new messages or not

:confused:

Workaround: Capture a new screenshot
Also why are you posting it in a PM?

What PM?