Early Access version 44

Ok, so I notice that in waves that have the purple lasers like ‘Caught in the Crossfire’ when there’s few chickens left, the sound of the lasers stop playing for some reason?

@InterAction_studios Could you increase the sell price for the customized spaceships? {e.g. Regular sell price for the H&C301=480 keys, sell price once the spaceship has been customized a lot= 517 keys}

It only hides Strobe Lights / Ghost Trail if “additive magic” is on. But for scope… fixed in v.45 :medal_sports: Bug

Can’t. The game doesn’t keep track of how many keys you’ve spent customizing.

5 Likes

also trial

1 Like

Added the “replace” and “delete” buttons to the suggestion

It also appears that “Hoard the firepower much?” appears every time you collect a powerup or a gift after reaching 30FP.

Edit: Or maybe it was just a gift by randomness and I got it 3 times in a row by chance.

1 Like

The quip “Is that thing following me?” doesn’t appear on king of crabs boss. Even if the quips are turned on.

1 Like

Can it track if the color is not default one then?

Some first impressions/observations.

First, the bomber fix:
Good news! The bombers now take the average of the two pylons.
Bad news! The power limits for firerate are still broken.

New Positron gift: image
New Plasma gift: image

Nice to see that Positron got a completely new gift instead of the old Plasma one.

And now about the Plasma Rifle. It’s certainly better, but I think the damage bonus is a bit too low. Considering that it overheats quickly and can’t clean sweep reliably, it needs to have a top-of-the-range damage output so that it’s at least a good choice against bosses. I’d suggest increasing the bonus to 75% and adjusting from there.

4 Likes

image @InterAction_studios, may you remove “All-time best result” from Key Rushes since you can only do them once?

7 Likes

Fixed in v.45

Refresh my memory. What do you mean?

It could. But it’s a whole lot of effort for minimal payoff. Keys spent customizing should be considered ‘lost’.

9 Likes

This occurs on every bomber. So for example, if you have a BX-6 with Photon Swarm, the firerate increases on :zap:15-20 even though it’s power limit is at :zap:14. It’s next firerate upgrade should be at max power, which is :zap:24.

3 Likes

Fixed in v.45 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

There’s a weird bug with Plasma Rifle, at least on bombers - when you grab a gift and use it for the first time without hitting any chickens (I assume that occurs only on higher power levels), the sound effect’s pitch is lower until you hit an enemy. That fixes the pitch for each beam.

Once the “Advanced color selection” button is clicked, there is no way to return back to “basic color selection”, except that you have to click the part of the ship you are painting, so how about adding a button which allows you to switch to the default color selection?

By basic, i mean this

3 Likes

After selling, IT GIVE ME A MUCH SMALLER PRICE

You already showed us the price, you don’t need to make that post.

but the point is the sell price is INCORRECT
:sob: MY KEYS AFTER SELLING (I had 20 before)

Oh, okay.

Fixed in v.45 :medal_sports: Bug

4 Likes