Early Access version 46

Are you trying to say that when you paint your spaceship it will give more keys when selling it than we keeping it with default paintjob?

yes, thats my idea

1 Like

Well, it sounds like a great idea.

2 Likes

thanks my friend

1 Like

You are welcome, but the question is, how much the price difference will be between a customized spaceship and a normal spaceship with default paintjob? Is it 30% like what you said on your post?

Can’t. The game doesn’t keep track of how many keys you’ve spent customizing.
Early Access version 44 - #45 by InterAction_studios
Keys spent customizing should be considered ‘lost’.

8 Likes

thanks i dont remember that lol

2 Likes

Why the cockpit customization item doesn’t have black color?
If anyone would answer this, thank you.

(not referring to almost-black colors)

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios Clicking on search button on contacts screen while the textbox is empty gives the wrong message:
(It states that my search entry is too short, while the textbox is empty, it should state that “you should write the contact name first”, unless if i only wrote 1 character, then yes, it should state that my search entry is too short)

2 Likes

This now Works for Win.XP? BC im still waiting what the game open

1 Like

So it should be. Just download it and try to launch it. 80MB isn’t that much for a game in 2020.

2 Likes

It didnt work, also im trying other forms, i Will reply if its fixed

Are you running windows xp?

What error says when you run ciu?

Added to v.47 :medal_sports: Idea

4 Likes

Want to highlight this specifically because Absolver really struggles against feathers otherwise. Especially if the Feather-Fields get added.

2 Likes

So, I was playing Daily Challenge Hard, I was reaching wave 7, and the game suddenly crashed, but when I re-enter the game, the mission progress was lost, and I can replay it.

1 Like

Which skill were you using? What’s the wave’s name?

Super Star Hero.

Whip Into Shape

Maybe it’s a bug, since that wave is new.

Also, @InterAction_studios about bugs, Mina’s bug/idea applies to the “change callsign name” and the “change squadron name” as well

1 Like