Early Access version 44

I second what Traveller asked. What are Anomaly Zones gonna be, or would you rather we find out ourselves?

It’ll probably be more fun to discover some stuff ourselves, yes?

3 Likes

It’s already there on the hamburger menu.

Except it won’t be if we have no idea what they’re supposed to be, where to look for them, and if even if we find out it’s not guaranteed we would recognize those as the so-called “anomaly zones”.

1 Like

Well, it’s not out yet. We wouldn’t know how obvious or obscure it will be.
But still, it’s the fun of discovering new things, not knowing what it does and finding out for yourself.
Telling us everything would kinda spoil the excitement, wouldn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The hell do you mean by “don’t spoil it”? It’s written in the changelog.

:gear: Added support for Anomaly Zones.

4 Likes

Woah, calm down. No one is trying to pick a fight.

4 Likes

I’m perfectly calm, thanks.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios

Probably it’s a typo. (look at the white circle i drew)
It should be “power-ups never hide” or “power-ups are never hidden”, but not “power-ups never hidden”

I agree, but maybe it’s because it shouldn’t be too long
Also⬇️

It’s correct.

5 Likes

Please learn the difference between a movie spoiler and a game internal feature explanation before writing something like this ever again. This game is in Early Access. Are we here to test features or to play hide and seek with them? Former.

There’s also a difference between spoiling entirely new mechanics like new weapons, new enemies (they fall into the “movie” spoiler category) and new additions (like the Absolver Beam, and thankfully everyone hid pictures of it until a certain point). Clearly these so-called “Anomaly Zones” are an internal change however, I.e. a change to the base code.

Besides I assume this was used in some of these new waves IA added.

What I’m saying is that I don’t ask for the waves to be spoiled (or for anything to be spoiled at all?), but rather to know what an Anomaly Zone is. It changes literally nothing about how these new waves would be experienced.

1 Like

Well, aren’t you a nice fellow. :neutral_face:

6 Likes

What is wrong with you guys? This is exactly what had the other topic temporarily closed.

10 Likes

That’s actually correct. “Hidden” is the past participle of “Hide” and they can be used as adjectives in English.

I’m nice only to the people who deserve it :slightly_smiling_face: /s

Nothing. You’re the ones who are making a fuss. Learn to accept a pinch of criticism, Jesus.

3 Likes

What do you even mean by deserve it? Do you mean to say that you have a grudge against forum members?

8 Likes

It was a joke. My replies are neutral, once again. But I’m stopping here, it’s clear none of you want to understand that I’m not trying to argue.

/s stands for sarcasm F.Y.I.

2 Likes

I like how we’re getting more and more custom waves. Perhaps I’ll post one soon enough, alongside another boss idea.

8 Likes

Meanwhile,

Actually, quips appear at a random rate. Sometimes frequently, others - not so much. For example I got plenty of 50 firepowers quips in a row one time.

6 Likes

It would be pretty awesome if we could change the frequency of quips…

7 Likes