Early Access version 44

To end the game faster?

I mean, why have it bright although you will lose no matter clicking it or not?

To end the game faster…
If you click it after loosing a mission, you will jump to result screen faster.

9 Likes

ok thanks a lot

Even if it’s not, what Grant suggested was a recolor alone. Besides the helmet is also gray so it shouldn’t pose any problems as well.

1 Like

That would require separating the gray part from the rest of the helmet
oh
If it was colored in like how CI does it then it would look like this
oh2

14 Likes

To be perfectly fair, I like the way it looks when the golden part is recolored too.

9 Likes

Sorry, I can’t get any closer. The ‘suit’ is recolored gray asteroids, it will never completely match the actual asteroids (which have glowing red rivulets running though them)

Changed in v.45 :medal_sports: Idea. Note that it looks as @Sammarald said, and the color definitely cannot match.

8 Likes

:idea: “Magnetic Manipulator”'s helmet is now also colored red in “Hot/Hot+Electric” environments

@InterAction_studios You mean :bulb:?

1 Like

I love the fact that when you read this out loud you would get “You mean silence?”

Gives me h vibes. Or ь.

1 Like

Yeah, i just said that because IA wrote by accident :idea: instead of :bulb:

“Yeah, I just said that because IA wrote by accident :idea: instead of silence
Sorry, I can’t help it.

Also it’s only a joke, not saying you did anything bad at all.

1 Like

Still funny tho :joy:

1 Like

That’s fair, but I actually think the brown is really jarring, to the point where even the default grey would look better against the red meteors, in my opinion at least.

1 Like

Hey iA, in the fleet equipment it’s possible to add satellites by just clicking on an empty slot if you have only one kind of satellite, can that feature be applied to the background/extra lives/boosters/songs selections?

@InterAction_studios I’m not complaining, but may i ask why did you disallow the clean sweep bonus from shoot the core boss?

Because nothing can escape.

4 Likes

ok thanks for answering

1 Like

Maybe i’m blind, but the core boss still drops lots of firepowers for me. I’m not sure if i’m the only one encountering it here.

Also iA, please add an option on “options” to remove notifications