Early Access version 44

Okay, here the image explains it better, but lemme explain it anyway, for example the FP on the picture is 8, and it deals 1750 dmg normally when clicking manually, while holding it would buff it up to 2625, So, as BoggY said, we would need a visual indicator for plasma’s ramping up, because hearing the sound pitching up isn’t enough, so i came up with 2 things, either having a bar on the left of the ship filling up the more it ramps up, or having a arrow and a text “Damage UP” fading out like the HUD indicators.

How about faster wiggling?

2 Likes

Or it could fade into a shade of magenta?

I am just trying to give the plasma a indicator when it ramps up.

What about HeroCam?

Bug with Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade: Had anyone noticed that when the boss is difficult and shot 3 lines of lases, that at its phase 3, the eggs are more avoidable then in the easier one(that shots 2 lines of lasers)?!!

Some video footage would be good

1 Like

It doesn’t look like a bug, it’s probably because you survived on the harder mode and died on accident on the easy one

If you fight the one that shots 3 lines of lasers at the beginning:

Example

ECCCC1 !

You’ll find at phase 3 the eggs are more avoidable:

Example

ECCCC2

But they are harder to dodge when it’s easier(shot 2 lines of lasers):

Example

ECCCC3

I think the difficulty of the eggs should be switched.

Um. The shotgun eggs are luck based. Not fixed patterns, so it’s going to be either really easy or ridiculously hard, no matter the difficulty.

I just suggest you get used to it, there’s an easy way to actually avoid the eggs.

4 Likes

Well I never used a special weapon while fighting the hard one, but I used special weapon against the easier one.

And that’s precisely why I hate it. RNG stuff like that and the slob are what I hate the most in CIU. Believe it or not, I’d be fine with cowards on Yolk Star but Slobs, NO!

3 Likes

I thought that too, but I noticed it like every time I fight it.

It’s probably just you. Practice the boss more, and maybe you won’t notice it.

2 Likes

Have you tried fighting the easy one and the hard one without using special weapons?

Do you need me to record myself doing that? I can. Just tell me which weapon to use.

Okay whenever you can, but try doing it at this version.

Well, I use fork weapon.

1 Like

80% SSH (I couldn’t find one with 2 lasers, so I played the easiest one I had)

100% SSH

Do you see any difference?

3 Likes

The boss in both of these videos shots 3 lines of lasers at the beginning, I need a video with it shooing 2 lines only:

Example

ECCCC3