Early Access version 44

It’s “The Garbage Compactor”. Why is your text in the wrong order?

Why? It’s future-proofing. It means that the shotgun goes faster and faster, up until 150% difficulty, after which it remains constant. No wave goes up to 150% currently, but it might in the future.

P.S. I’ve also clarified how skills work. Re-read recommended.

10 Likes

I just write bad that, also, it wasnt bad english, only my brain was in the moon

@InterAction_studios Is it possible to add a pecking order in the beginner loop invader fly-by? It would make sense since only one invader spawns at once in that wave

3 Likes

Add pecking order in retro invaders as well. (Maybe it’s there)

1 Like

I’m not sure how that would be possible, but would be nice

Well, you could kill them column by column, left or right.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Okay, the ramp up on plasma is cool, but how about we have some indicator showing the plasma rifle ramping up its damage?

what if delete the buttom “Sell” of The Squadron Licensie?, for what it is?

4 Likes

Would you clarify a little? What do you mean by “delete the buttom”?

i mean disable the buttom “sell” for the squadron licensie, if you cant sell it

i used Google traductor this time

4 Likes

Oh, because it’s disabled. I see.

1 Like

a Squadron without members should be Sellable

6 Likes

I completely agree with this. I just bought a squadron license previous version accidentally because of the previous misleading description of the squadron full message (Oh and it’s empty btw) and I wanna sell it now but I can’t :joy:

1 Like

Yea I’d say we need a visual indicator for Plasma’s charges

6 Likes

The color could become more darker (More Purple or abit of red)

I found a funny unintended thing. If you die on your last life on the last wave after the mission medals are awarded, you’ll be dead but the game will still count it as a win.

11 Likes

(@Sammarald :medal_sports: Bug) :grin:

You are funny mate.

1 Like

About hero quips, what about adding a delay to some of them, like boss quips (I.e. the ones that appear after defeating a boss)? By the time I collect all coins and food, a quip would have disappeared and I wouldn’t be able to read the text. Stopping to read the text means I’d waste resources as a result.

And the one after deaths. There is some time before I can see it because of respawn.

5 Likes