Early Access version 44

Can egg cannonade have something to do with player who stays at blind-spot? Something like Henterprise’s purple beam maybe?

I already know what the blind spot is, but then we want to keep dealing damage to the boss to kill it faster.

3 Likes

It could just start using its laser loop attack if the players hangs in the blind spot for too long.

1 Like

Or it could just shoot high speed eggs and lasers(again) at the player

This is still happening?

5 Likes

It seems so:

Game window is now created at 100x100 once more. Failure to set window size or position now stops the game with an error (temporary debugging measure).
Early Access version 40.2

2 Likes

I got the same problem once, just close the game via task bar is one of the workaround

fix hyper gun max level for bx9 spacecraft please

2 Likes

What did you mean

He previously, on v43 topic, shared a pic of hyper gun having slow fire rate for him.

Wait, what does once more mean? Does it mean when I launch the game and it fails, it will start at 100x100 then next time it starts at 960x540 or I understand wrong?

No. It just means that it was fixed while ago by IA, but they returned to 100x100 method to test something.

1 Like

Ok thanks for answering :ok_hand:

It is written in troubleshooting, wish IA would pin it, at least while the game is still in Early Access.

2 Likes

It’s included in Known bugs & new features as a link.

6 Likes

I really wanted the topic to be pinned tho. (don’t worry, not a important thing)

But what does DirectInput have to do with starting the game in 100x100 window?
It is literally for input devices (and may I add for extremely old!) and not graphics. This shouldn’t interfere with each other.

1 Like

:new: Added “Double Helix” wave

@InterAction_studios you showed the other new waves at what difficulty they will appear on the changelog, so why not show this one as well? if it’s unnecessary, it’s okay, i won’t force you.

I wish I would know… Had that issue 10/10 times with my old DAC but so far had 0 issues with my new one, even with the bTrackJoystick=Yes. The only issue that I’ve had with my old DAC with some other dx9 games was that they also had a delay, but about ~1/40 times.

From now i don’t know what’s the short of the word DAC, but yeah, i solved this prob. many times.