Early Access version 44

You can

1 Like

3/10 didn’t look ghostly

1 Like

So technically I can make a Morse code

Is that “I am wathing” ship?

@InterAction_studios

Can ghost trail PLEASE work in galaxy map?

1 Like

Yes

Why ghost trail makes my engine’s outter color (black) disappear?
And when I make PrtScr, there is a rip in the trail.

1 Like

amazing!!!

I liked playing without the laser scope yesterday, I probably won’t buy it again

This is because the rendering order is switched when your exhaust goes “underneath” the trail. This only happens in the preview, not the actual mission.

Because your frame rate stutters when the screenshot is taken (in the most dense option, trails will spawn one each frame, so if your FPS varies it will cause these types of artifacts)

Making customizations visible in the galaxy is problematic (both from a technical and a UX standpoint). Can you imagine 50-100 spacecraft with trails on?

6 Likes

Oh, I see.
Also, can you make this screen select the first ship in the list by default? It looks so empty until you click something.

What about compare/stats screen?

It seems similar with the gift of vulcan chaingun… maybe whould creat a little confusion!!!
maye could be the time to change evan the vulcan chaingun gift and a suggestion would be and light blue

I have a suggestion, as it is from before: HUD slots.

You know, HUD templates, besides the default one. Make it so you have 4 unlocked slots from the beginning and if you want to save a HUD template on an extra slot, spend 100, 150 or 200 keys, and you can save up to 12 HUD templates, excluding the default one. From there, you can select an HUD template of your wishes. Might as well add the “replace” and “delete” functions as well. Perhaps we can buy HUD templates themselves as well, mainly the ones that are the most popular, resemble editions or resemble weapons.

9 Likes

can we name the hardpoints?

Unfortunately no

He mean can we rename hardpoints?

When we use the trash can to revert the Additive Magic value to “enabled” it doesn’t gain a checkmark
When we try to change the value again, it doesn’t gain the checkmark as well (because we then switch to the “disabled” value)

Maybe I am blind, but there are 2 spaces instead of one after “dodge” word.

10 Likes

Nope, you aren’t blind. I can see there are 2 spaces, really.

1 Like

Yep, there’s an extra space there.