Early Access version 43.2

Normal.

1 Like

In horizontally waves like Spin Class/Spin Circle when hitting a UFO Chick/UFO Chicken, the UFO doesn’t fall straight down it moves a bit to the top direction.

1 Like

I think what this need be normal

It’s supposed to fall straight down without going to up.

The ufos go spin 180° everytime, has sense what they fall up, this is my opinion

So we have a mission music and boss music slot. How about a victory music slot to select the music plays when you completed a stage

2 Likes

Yay!!! New images for my CIU cursed collection

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Right now, we can filter our contacts by date added, name and status. Can you add “Last Seen” as well?

I’ve noticed similar behavior in the ‘Marching On’ Wave.

1 Like

Fixed in v.44 :medal_sports: Bug

“Status” already does this.

7 Likes

Oh, alright

3 Likes

:bug: ESC now closes Galaxy Information Overlay (@minasameh :medal_sports: Bug)

@InterAction_studios I think this one should be replaced with an idea medal. (this is my opinion, you can refuse as you want)

1 Like

Take it. It’s halfway an idea and a bug report

1 Like

It happens with all horizontally waves.

Hm…should we bring back Close Encounters from CI3?

12 Likes

After I searched Emerald troll joke boss(which I like) and didnt find it anywhere 2 updates in a row, lets make ECCCC even more hard to find with the new tweak :wink: . Congrats! Better make this boss easter egg in CIU appearing around 99.00001 difficulty. It will be even more easier to find :upside_down_face: .

7 Likes

They dont need a big upgrade like others,in harder misión, hmm, add 6 lasers attack for Elite missions :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Also Egg-drone minifield, Eggship fly-by, The Chicken Wave, etc… there’s a lot of waves I wish they would show up in CIU.

1 Like

Some CI3 waves are a bit pointless…the ones you’ve mentioned aren’t like that, but others such as “Pop 'til they drop” or the minefields are…especially since they’re either boring or hated by everybody.

1 Like

indeed

1 Like