Early Access version 43.2

Yes and it adds up to 50% of the original size. I assume that’s what HaiAn meant.

You see, when we use percentages, we don’t simply add them (3*30% = 90%). That’s an incorrect way to do it. Instead, the first eggular repulsor reduces your hitbox’s radius by 30%, then the next repulsor reduces the new size by 30% and so on.

I’m not sure about the numbers here as I haven’t tried it myself so I hope someone can confirm.

4 Likes

According to the wiki:
Firstly, it’s 16%, not 30%.
Secondly, the wiki states that three repulsors reduce your hitbox by about half. Which means that the reduction is applied to the base hitbox.

3 Likes

but… how much pixels is Legendary H&C with 3 eggpulsors

There was one wave in CI5 which does the same. Centipede* or something similar to it, when ship turns upside down.

4 Likes

Centipede

Yes, but everything is random in this image.

Basically, Compound Interest it. I think the formula can be denoted as Hitbox radius(1-30/100)^x, where x=Number of repulsors. I might be wrong though.

Edit: Turns out Repulsors reduce hitbox by 1/6th each time pecc

3 Likes

The info section doesn’t go away with ESC, you have to click outside to close it.

Shouldn’t this one get closed with ESC as well?

2 Likes

Your spacecraft now shot’s with your buttom :smile:

Aw, sorry for this canser

1 Like

Yes and in the second image everything was messed up :joy:

1 Like

Let’s hope it gets fixed now.

Try v43.2.

2 Likes

Soon.

Okay.

*messed up

1 Like

So basically at v43.1 nothing will happen if didn’t press “end session”, I tried it at v43.2 but didn’t end session and it works fine.

Oh so it works well.

1 Like

Yes, but I don’t know if it will mess up when pressing “end session” button.

No, it won’t. don’t worry.

1 Like

So there’s a boss rush mission called “Good Peoplehood” and Show’em who’s boss! appeared twice in it(both of them were 4 chickens), so is it a bug or normal?