Early Access version 43.2

I’m pretty sure there’s no south in space. I’d also be surprised if the bottom of your screen was actually pointing south.

1 Like

Well, if you put it like that it’s true, but it’s clear that I meant the bottom of the screen

8 Likes

In a two-dimenſional game, you can pick whatever direction names you’d like.
Although north, ſouth, eaſt, up is juſt wrong.

I want some comets flying from the top of the screen

1 Like

Positron’s beam border texture looks really ugly now that the beam is transparent.I suggest making the beam border texture more rounded and smoother.

Changed in v.44
:medal_sports: Idea

11 Likes

The aesthetics are the least important stuff in the game.

In two minutes, I’ll restart the server to recover a lost account. It should be back up in ~10 seconds.

3 Likes

Imagine this game without the massive explosions.That’s how important aesthetics are.

I don’t say they aren’t important, they’re just not as important as other stuff.

Fine.Do you agree that the Positron texture needs to be polished?

I prefer it this way, translucent…

Not translucent,I was talking about the border of the beam.It’s not smooth…

So it is possible for the berserk chickens to appear on “Lethal Connections” wave and it’s really odd that they fly everywhere when they get hit, yet all the chickens hold their lines. Maybe disable their appearance on this wave? Same thing could go for the assassins as well.

2 Likes

No, I like it the way it is.

1 Like

It’s intended, tbh it’s to increase difficulty.

How about making the messages when clicked it takes you exactly to where the new ones at, for example I got “Notifications” and it takes me to “Events” while I got nothing new in “Events”, so make it take you to the one that got new messages like.

Umm, can you show an example of this? (However, i still agree with your idea.)

1 Like

For example: I got 2 new notifications and when I clicked on the messages button it takes me to events while there is nothing new in it, so what I’am saying is to make it take you to where the new messages are(unless there are more that one category that has new messages).

but the game doesn’t know sometimes where do these messages go, so i don’t think that would work.