Early Access version 43.2

I met something weird:

1. The rate of fire of the Plasma Rifle is abnormally slow

2.The Yolk-star 's lasers moved abnormally, causing me to die even without touching the laser
Please explain

3 Likes

Why Supply Line wave don’t have Multi kill?

@InterAction_studios After collecting foods the burger still keep the status “No food” until I click the store again

Luckily I have one and if I used special weapons I’ll lose medals(points).

I never said it does at low difficulties.

I never use Bomber to play boss rushes, I’al talking about normal missions(Chicken Invasion).

I don’t feel any problems.
The lasers move normally.

How? try killing again and say your opinion next time.

So…maybe because internet lag

Maybe.

1 Like

Doesn’t internet lag cause to disconnect immediately?

1 Like

Causes lags then can disconnect immediately.

1 Like

This is March 27th, 2020

And this is May 2nd, 2020

Should both of us get the medal? We discovered it

7 Likes

Well, if you were first then I can give up my medal I guess (not that I’d mind getting one).

2 Likes

So help me to underſtand: you’re complaining that the game is too hard at hard difficulties?

Maybe there are downſides to this technique…

As I underſtand it, the game will wait a certain amount of time before quitting, ſo if you loſe connection for a few ſeconds it won’t effect your play.

@InterAction_studios So, I was fighting the Space Crab on Tourist to practice my skills, and I was using a max power absolver beam, so, when I shot at the crab, the health bar passed from 31% to 63%, but instead of getting the gift (The one that’s supposed to fall after 40%) and the powerup (The one that’s supposed to drop after 60%), but I got the powerup only. Can you fix this?

1 Like

It’s intended for all bosses that drop power ups at health checkpoints

You were desynced. Download the latest hotfix (v43.2)

Known

You’ll both get a medal.

No. It can take up to 30 seconds. It’s a moot point anyway, because these are desyncing issues (which have already been fixed in the latest hotfix), they are not network lag-related.

I’d rather not. If your weapon is so powerful that it causes the boss to advance multiple damage stages at once, then it’s pretty clear you don’t need the extra firepower :wink:

13 Likes

also iA, can you give to the meteors in meteor storm stages a chance to come from the south in the harder difficulties? I think that difficulties beyond 70% would be ok for this, or even 80

That’s… the bottom of the screen

I know where’s south, duh, and that’s its purpose