Early Access version 43.2

Yeah. :frowning_face:

Positron Stream can damage chickens inside bubbles

2 Likes

If the “ingame tips” option is controlling the bubbles, can the text next to the “ingame tips” option state that?

11 Likes

Oh that should be accepted as well.

About that I noticed something: Your item can be added automatically but if you press another slot, for example you removed a item and you changed you mind and want to add it back, it won’t be added automatically you will have to select it from the item list again.

I’m really liking the quips though, they add a lot of personality to missions.

Say, would it be possible to perhaps make our own quips? There’s space for exactly one more button.

Adding your own quips could cost keys.

11 Likes

Error in Bossa Nova.

:man_facepalming: very bad, i was collecting charity then that stupid unknown error popped up. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Well this is certainly an interesting update, isn’t it?

1 Like

It seems so.

1 Like

I think we are gonna get another emergency update soon after this…

1 Like

Idea 1: Also if you have one type of an item it should be removed automatically by one click if you want to remove it from the slot.
Idea 2: If you’re in other squadrons make their upgrade level appear(like in contacts).

While we’re at it, we might as well include all salvo and DPS changes to Positron and Plasmer.

EDIT: Ah, these error messages reveal some interesting information, like the fact the game is apparently programmed in C++. Ho boy that’s a nightmarish language.

3 Likes

Yeah, you are right.

Found 2 bugs with Chicken Exponentiality:
1-When the Henperor makes 4 circle lasers and collects them back the 4th circle takes a little time more that the other circles(they’re supposed to be in a same time I think).
2-If you destroy the Henperor while it’s getting energy the red effect still appears.

Also my H&C 301 Cockerel’s hitbox is smaller(since the v41) which makes it a little harder when collecting food/coins/keys.

Also the “Core” boss it fires many bursts while there is still cannons shooting(which is a hard challenge), maybe the time of it firing more bursts could be delayed a little bit?

Don’t try to post rapiddly, only post when you honestly think that is not intended
Doing that won’t give you a bug medal, I swear

YES YES YES please - I love to write stuff and I’d spend way too much time and too many keys doing this even if it’s completely pointless and nobody will see it

4 Likes

But we knew it since forever. Also it uses DirectX 9 and eventually will be upgraded to DirectX 11

Vulkan is the future

2 Likes

Early Access v.43 is out already? I hope no one will spoil it.(cause I’m busy and I can’t play CIU :frowning: )

1 Like

We solved it, i unistall ciu three times and that solved my problem without lost progress