Early Access version 43.2

Uhh, date added seems to be sorting it by the date on which that account was made

2 Likes

Here, finally got to record it. Sorry for the low quality and the lag spikes, I have a low-end PC:

Vanishing charity atomic powerups; I also couldn’t collect certain powerups for whatever reason? Is it a connection issue- but missions happen locally, so if I were to have problems with my Internet, it would disconnect me altogether…

Watch the video, I reviewed it and it’s somewhat watchable and you can see the bug.

6 Likes

the same thing happens to me on wormhole wave with food and keys on version 42 …did you install the last update?..

Affirmative, that is v.43

Edit: Sorry, who was this targeted at?

1 Like

yes, and it happened many times to me.

1 Like

If you cant collect FPowers, you cant get a hit, other, im very laggy thanks at this update, now i cant play like previously because I cant do nothing in the game, i cant travel, Kill, collect, only i can move mi mouse and thats all

2 Likes

Yeah. :frowning_face:

Positron Stream can damage chickens inside bubbles

2 Likes

If the “ingame tips” option is controlling the bubbles, can the text next to the “ingame tips” option state that?

11 Likes

Oh that should be accepted as well.

About that I noticed something: Your item can be added automatically but if you press another slot, for example you removed a item and you changed you mind and want to add it back, it won’t be added automatically you will have to select it from the item list again.

I’m really liking the quips though, they add a lot of personality to missions.

Say, would it be possible to perhaps make our own quips? There’s space for exactly one more button.

Adding your own quips could cost keys.

11 Likes

Error in Bossa Nova.

:man_facepalming: very bad, i was collecting charity then that stupid unknown error popped up. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Well this is certainly an interesting update, isn’t it?

1 Like

It seems so.

1 Like

I think we are gonna get another emergency update soon after this…

1 Like

Idea 1: Also if you have one type of an item it should be removed automatically by one click if you want to remove it from the slot.
Idea 2: If you’re in other squadrons make their upgrade level appear(like in contacts).

While we’re at it, we might as well include all salvo and DPS changes to Positron and Plasmer.

EDIT: Ah, these error messages reveal some interesting information, like the fact the game is apparently programmed in C++. Ho boy that’s a nightmarish language.

3 Likes

Yeah, you are right.

Found 2 bugs with Chicken Exponentiality:
1-When the Henperor makes 4 circle lasers and collects them back the 4th circle takes a little time more that the other circles(they’re supposed to be in a same time I think).
2-If you destroy the Henperor while it’s getting energy the red effect still appears.