Early Access version 43.2

I thought of an indicator that helps the player know when he is most likely to disconnect from the game without being surprising as it is right now. This option is in-game and is activatable as shown in the image (similar to the show fps option):

This option is called ´´show ping´´, since through this you can know if we have good communication with the server or not. This is below the FPS indicator and is green if you have a good connection and is stable with the server, and turns red if the opposite. Example in the image:

sasasasasasasasas 2
I think that this option can be useful since you have that information at the moment and it would not be so surprising the disconnection due to bad connection since you would be prepared to have that option activated. Also, whoever wants to have it activated can have it and whoever does not can deactivate it, in addition to providing more information to the player within the game and being like an “alert” for the problem mentioned above.

14 Likes

I don’t like the representation, Almost no way of getting to 10ms.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios small visual bug, but the plasma rifle in long range looks really weird, no closing effect at the ship nor the target.

4 Likes

I think of it a perk as well.

a Fix for that could be Increasing the beam Shinning at nose of the spacecraft and at the enemy when zoomed away.

Bug: When you use the special weapon “Damage Amplifier” it lasts about 9 seconds and when you press the button twice it’ll last about 18 seconds without needing to wait 9 seconds for the first one to end so you could use the second one, but that doesn’t work with “Dimensional Phase-out” special weapon, it lasts about 6 seconds, but if you press the button twice it won’t last 12 seconds it’ll still last 6 seconds which means that you’ll need to wait for the first one to end in order to use the next one.

Idea 1: If you got 10 assignment missions, you’ll get 10 notifications which will take time to click each one of them so there will be no notifications, so can you make all of them go by clicking only one of the assigned missions?

Idea 2: When you finish a mission and you ran out of items like perishable items you’ll got a message telling you that, so I suggest an option to disable those messages.

Also is it possible to make the Appetite Attractor not collect other weapons power-ups because it could be a weapon you don’t want.

there’s already an option to disable notifications.

Yes, but I meant those types only.

Ahem. That would make the check box useless.

This - this was where this idea was actually first suggested.

Is this a general game design rule, or something iA came up with? Because quite frankly it’s a small change with really big impact, and more games need stuff like it tbh.

There’s a texture error in “Hemperor Aprentice” look at the left of the Helmet and you will see what some part of the Helmet its glitched

@InterAction_studios Pressing 3 and Esc at the same time can… errr using shop in menu?

this also work with another keys

So, Lightning Frier deals 495/beam at 10 :zap: , but at 20 :zap: it deals 500/beam. Should 10 :zap: deals 500/beam too?

The only game I play is CIU, ſo I wouldn’t know, but from earliër diſcuſſion of this I got the impreſſion it’s pretty ſtandard.

2 Likes

Well, that’s wbp for

Click the notification to show us the message? (only when not in mission, or maybe even then?)

2 Likes

That’d be nice- you could continue to hear the game in the background until CRASH!, then the game over muſic.

Well you can’t really click it until you pause, right?
Also imagine starting new missions in the middle of flying one, lol

Oh, darn.

I think the waves here would have to overlap. The only queſtion would be what to do about the muſic when you’re fighting a boſs and a normal wave ſimultaneöusly.

I don’t know if this had been suggested or not, but:

• Golden Big Chicken:
    -Health:25% more health than a normal big chicken
    -Attacks: Shoots high-speed clusters of eggs
    -Looks: It’s a big chicken but it’s made out of gold and it’s shiny.
    -Loot: Drops 2-4 keys, lots of coins, and a power up
    -Weaknesses and Strengths:
    Strong against:
    Metal group weapons
    Special group weapons
    Weak against:
    Atomic group weapons
    Fire group weapons
    -Only appears at >90% difficulty and the chance to meet it is very rare