Early Access version 43.2

Laſt I heard, it didn’t go to the bottom of the ſcreen at low difficulties.

1 Like

I agree it’s often hard to dodge ramming UCOs in a bomber, but there are indeed ways to decrease the chances of being rammed to minimum, such as using a legendary variant of the bomber, using jets and trying to stay away from it as much as possible, even at the cost of finishing the boss slower. That way you’ll mostly know when you’re about to be rammed and with fast enough reactions, end session and try again with no cost, or use a phaseout (which you should have mounted already if you’re playing boss rushes in a bomber, duh).

1 Like

Egg Cannon’s 2nd and 4th attack should be extended on high difficulty. Example: Instead of shooting 4 times only, Smokey Bolts will be shot 5-9 times. For orange lasers: shoots 16-30 lasers instead of 15

1 Like

Well, yeah.

Correct. Maybe play on an easier skill?

3 Likes

I met something weird:

1. The rate of fire of the Plasma Rifle is abnormally slow

2.The Yolk-star 's lasers moved abnormally, causing me to die even without touching the laser
Please explain

3 Likes

Why Supply Line wave don’t have Multi kill?

@InterAction_studios After collecting foods the burger still keep the status “No food” until I click the store again

Luckily I have one and if I used special weapons I’ll lose medals(points).

I never said it does at low difficulties.

I never use Bomber to play boss rushes, I’al talking about normal missions(Chicken Invasion).

I don’t feel any problems.
The lasers move normally.

How? try killing again and say your opinion next time.

So…maybe because internet lag

Maybe.

1 Like

Doesn’t internet lag cause to disconnect immediately?

1 Like

Causes lags then can disconnect immediately.

1 Like

This is March 27th, 2020

And this is May 2nd, 2020

Should both of us get the medal? We discovered it

7 Likes

Well, if you were first then I can give up my medal I guess (not that I’d mind getting one).

2 Likes

So help me to underſtand: you’re complaining that the game is too hard at hard difficulties?

Maybe there are downſides to this technique…

As I underſtand it, the game will wait a certain amount of time before quitting, ſo if you loſe connection for a few ſeconds it won’t effect your play.

@InterAction_studios So, I was fighting the Space Crab on Tourist to practice my skills, and I was using a max power absolver beam, so, when I shot at the crab, the health bar passed from 31% to 63%, but instead of getting the gift (The one that’s supposed to fall after 40%) and the powerup (The one that’s supposed to drop after 60%), but I got the powerup only. Can you fix this?

1 Like

It’s intended for all bosses that drop power ups at health checkpoints