Early Access version 41

hey! long time no see

2 Likes

How about making mysterious ship drop coins after when it’s defeated? One firepower is rather a silly reward in my opinion.

9 Likes

Don’t forget Mother Hen Ship too.

2 or more firepowers would be less silly reward for me (gotta get back those that I lost fighting this demon)

8 Likes

So, we have a second version of The Egg Cannon(and the wave name is weird). But what about other final bosses? Will The Yolk-Star :tm: get two yolks and more than 7 lasers? Will there be a CK-02 Henterprise?

The Yolk Star™ already goes up to 7 laſers.

It was changed in this update

2 Likes

Ok, I realised that, sorry. I thought it was a bug. Now I realised it was a change…

(shamefully) I died too many until my firepower is 2, and I died again but it never went down below 2, is it a feature? If it is then it’s good :grinning:

1 Like

Yes, it is. Sometimes

1 Like

Wait…Look at this:

Is there a typo with the word “spacecraft”? (Missing S) (plural noun)

OOF the new version is here!!
Me: nksjdhfughfuwg

My opinion for the new Untensil Poker is … it is too op, especially at fire power 10 and above

I don’t know how I feel about these new bosses. They both feel kinda… weird, I guess, both thematically and gameplay-wise.

Still need to have a complete fight with cannonade, but Exponentiality can take a very long time (like think multiplicity 3x) and the fact that Absolver is probably the best weapon for it only makes that particular problem worse. The assassin chicks at the end were a nice touch (just because they are so rare in game), but the fight is brutal on the whole.

The Egg Cannon Cannon fight is just an absurd idea and I really don’t know if I like it. I don’t know if it would be apparent to anyone who hasn’t seen the meme what the joke actually is - it might just seem like a bug with the zoom camera tbh. Maybe keep it as like an annual April Fools mission or something, but to have these scattered around the galaxy just feels off. :stuck_out_tongue:
(I still need to play a whole fight with it though so take this with a grain of salt).

I’m not against “hard” fights by any means, but both of these really feel like they favor certain weapons quite strongly over others, which isn’t a great thing. If you have any sort of spread-damage weapon (think ion blaster) you will need to be absurdly good not to be toast in Exponentiality, and I’m genuinely not convinced yet that the second wave of Cannonade is even possible with slow-fire weapons like Absolver (although it struggles with Egg Cannon generally, in all fairness).

I have lost a lot of missions this morning which is toatlly not my own fault for never packing extra lives lol

Might make a discussion topic for these two soon…

Oh, and since this update, has anyone seen the twice infini-chickens (the purple ones) doing the fireball attack that got added last update? I quite liked that change but they didn’t seem to be doing it on SSH for me… maybe it was just a low-difficulty mission, but not sure.
EDIT: This isn’t a bug, apparently it must have been too low of a difficulty. Found plenty that were working fine later

Can confirm it is happening offscreen, you can even see the charging animation if you’re at a high zoom before the fight.

Uh, no he’s not, it seems. He never fires more than one knife (outside of exponentiallity) and every second grenade burst happens without him moving (I know he sometimes moves a really short distance, but this isn’t that).

No - they both work as intended there, but the changes have leaked into their other fights which is the issue.

Against this for a few reasons:

• Special Forces chicken grenades fall downward, so it actually makes fighting him easier.
  • The chickens stay toward the top of the screen, so a lot of time is spent not firing when you are upside-down
  • Some weapons do better at weird angles than others, so this skews the fight toward them even more.
  • Even if all this is ok, it’s easily circumvented by the player just by waiting for the Apprentice to turn them to a roughly vertical position. We don’t need another waiting game.

I feel like it would do more harm than good to keep it like this.

There was one in the Hard daily - it absolutely destroyed me and I haven’t found one since.

How about removing the six-way laser? :joy:

EDIT: Forgot to mention the changes to ships that now happen at high rarity - was really feeling that smaller hitbox on my H&C, and my bomber is kinda usable for some situations now, which is cool. So the update is not without its successes.
(And I didn’t comment on Neutron/Utensil tweaks because they were very subtle and I am not pro enough to really comment with authority on such a small change)

5 Likes

What rare what IA dont added armored chickens or the Red ions in egg cannon cannon…

:fearful: oh god no please it already is hard boss that would make it even more harder.

Here’s the reason

So, need a nerf, is very fun, but very OP
I think what if I dont use the Müller Cuisioner rare i will die, and I ended using H&C

Tip: Use H&C Hatling, if it is legendary, best.
10 Likes

Meawville th Chicken Exponentiality , meh, is a good boss but not like the original

(srry for my fake hate)

3 Likes

HAHA good xD

1 Like