Early Access version 41

It should do a 360o attack soon after it’s spawned. But otherwise the leaving-screen-then-coming-back part has been removed because it didn’t fit the fight.
Wrong, I was thinking of the Exponentiality fight

1 Like

Unfortunately, the 360 attack didn’t happen, as mentioned before. It just attacked as if he had already finished his attacks offscreen. Unless it’s because of the difficulty (I’ve flown an easy boss rush, but it was still in SSH), then I don’t find another explanation as to why it doesn’t do the attack. Even then, I am sure I’m not the only one who has this problem.

4 Likes

Yeah, same thing here. It executes the attack off-screen, as soon as it spawns (I could hear the attack’s sound effect right at the same moment it did it’s call).

Could you make it so that after the first phase of Exponentiality (when the henperor is killed) the ship rotates back to normal?

It took much longer than it should to kill the chick gatling because of the rotation I was stuck with…

6 Likes

It’s his apprentice, the Henperor himself has not yet been found.

1 Like

Right. Sorry, I was thinking of the Exponentiality fight.

Fixed in v.42
:medal_sports: Bug

3 Likes

Meant to, but forgot :tired_face:
Fixed in v.42
:medal_sports: Bug

:bulb: Actually, what do you think of only resetting the direction for difficulties <100%? So in 100% it would just remain as-is?

11 Likes

To be honest the only issue I had was with the chick gatling that was too high otherwise it was alright.
So yeah, for 100% it would be a nice increase in difficulty, since you also have to think when to kill the first boss to advance to the next phase.

so the egg cannon cannon cannon is just a stronger egg cannon?

2 Likes

Just replayed all my favourited boss rushes, I have found only one chicken exponentiality (Fun fact: 4th wave, after Hend game, uco 3 and blast from the past… seriosly).
I really like how the boss works, especially the chickens as “ingredients” The end with berserks is probably the hardest part of it.
I think that basic chickens should be replaced with cowards
I find the the ship rotation bug actually a good thing for hard difficulties, in my opinion it may be active at 90%

Can’t wait to face the cannonade!

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios I want to ask something, Why the special forces boss shoots 2 doubled-knifes at the first time then immediately they fire only 1 of these double-knifes after? This didn’t happen before the update came. Is that intended?

1 Like

Its a bug, its already fixed in the next version

That was reported to the party chick, I’m talking about the millitary chicken.

1 Like

And that was just for “Brothers Reunited” and “It’s Party TIme!”. I have not encountered any “Chicken Exponentiality” battle just yet but I am sure the Party Chicken suffers the same fate as in the other battles.

If I had encountered one by the time I wrote the issue, I would have reported that as well instead of Mark.

3 Likes

I like the new boss… cannon cannon…but it’s very difficult…for a new player it will be the ultimate death…definitely for right now the hardest boss…so there’s somethink that personally I don’t like…the game just become harder and harder an harder…it seems that the fun will disappear…someone once has a suggestion yolkstar with 9 cannon :lying_face: what are the chaces that a new player would survive that?..0…I understand that the game should be challenging but should not remove the fun…my opinion!!!

6 Likes

New player would probably start to play with over 70% difficulty :wink: .

1 Like

Aren’t stuff like this reserved for SSH difficulty? The game is indeed slowly becoming more and more hardcore, but the start remains pretty easy for new player(easier missions and rookie diffuclty). I think so… I am not a new player anymore, but I would be really surprised if the beginning in this game was too difficult for many people.

6 Likes

Wow! The Egg cannon x3 is very harder!

Already fixed

good good