Early Access version 41

Wow…Yes :scream:It’s needs to nerf

That second wave is vicious!

Gotta love the animation at the end though.

4 Likes

Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade is hard for some reason. I mean, it’s easy in the first phase, but in the second phase it needs a projectile nerf, and in the third phase the smallest egg cannon becomes an egg shotgun

1 Like

Egg Cannonade follows a strict pattern for the first 2 phases. The last one is completely random, as it has a shotgun attack which follows no specific pattern. The laser barrier’s not that difficult to avoid. Try and get used to these attacks and you’ll find that it’s actually not too difficult.

Unless you use a bomber, then you’ll most likely die to the shotgun.

6 Likes

That second phase is the one that scares me - unless you have a weapon with spread to cover the egg, that projectile spray is super lethal

Third one doesn’t look too bad by comparison.

You can go over the egg, but you’ll want to wait a little so you can see where the lasers are going. Other than that, just focus on one side at a time, not both.

(Yes, I modded the music and sounds. Nothing else.)
10 Likes

Eggcellent! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Idea: Based on the Difficulty, the Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon can have more phases and lasers. just joking don’t add this

1 Like

Bug?: Coward Chickens behave weird when it’s a terminator in The Yolk-Star

I don’t see any mistake. They’re the spacecraft, after all, much like aircraft.

Meggnificent!

2 Likes

Please, don’t egg them on.

1 Like

when UCO crush me i just using esc quickly then end session. And i back to the mission,you see that, 0 live

sorry im bad english

5 Likes

Why this bug is so similar to the v.33 bug? Maybe this is the 1% chance that iA said

I forgot screen when UCO crush me and see 1 live ;-;

Why the explosión of the Egg cannon cannon cannon is so big for a litte ship

2 Likes

ok here , im test in new wave and see that (press esc quickly when object fall down and crush)

2 Likes

I think it can stay rotating the hero, but not above 45°.

At last Henperor Apprentice can move! Make the original able to do too!

I like the difference - otherwise the two fights will be essentially the same.

Really?

5 Likes