Early Access version 41

It would be better if it’s a regular enemy in a wave because it’s too easy for a boss.

Speaking of that I wish IA would make a remake of CI2 because this is the only game that we get only a music to remember it.

This update was released five days ago :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So we have a slob chicken, how about a slob chick? It looks like a fat chick

Why only pulsating grid get cowards removed? “Wormhole” wave should too.

2 Likes

Chicken Roulette?

Actually chicken roulette is more manageable because of barriers.

5 Likes

Changed in v.42
:medal_sports: Idea

8 Likes

:bulb: “Wormhole” wave: Cowards are now prevented from spawning (@Akemisora medal_sports: Idea)

@InterAction_studios It should be :bulb: “Wormhole” wave: Cowards are now prevented from spawning (@Akemisora :medal_sports: Idea)

2 Likes

He basically missed a “:”

It still should be fixed.

Chick Gatling Guns should be removed from “Chicken Roulette” missions.

No, its perfect, funny, sadistic.

You only need practice, thats all, the most annoying are cowbards in roulette

10 Likes

Yeah, and welcome to the community. hope you have a nice time here.

2 Likes

The Following Reworked gun will be…

• Positron
  • Plasma Rifle
  • Boron Railgun/Moron
  • Photon Swarn
  • Corn Shotgun
  • Other what i forget!

0 voters

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the Absolver Beam doesn’t destroy all the orange lasers(from Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannaonade) that comes across it.

The absolver needs to hit the front end of all slow lasers (Egg Cannon, UCO, etc) in order to destroy them. The back end is ignored. This is an engine limitation.

5 Likes

Is this alſo true of the green UCO beams? Becauſe if I recall correctly, the Barbequer only works when you hit the front end of theſe (i.e. the tip).

3 Likes

Ugh, right. I got it backwards. (corrected original post)

1 Like

Thanks for the nice poll, and welcome to the community. have a nice time here.

:bulb: “Yolk-Start” boss: Cowards are now prevented from spawning (@Akemisora :medal_sports: Idea)

@InterAction_studios It should be :bulb: “Yolk-Star” boss: Cowards are now prevented from spawning (@Akemisora :medal_sports: Idea)

2 Likes