Early Access version 41

:bulb: “Yolk-Start” boss: Cowards are now prevented from spawning (@Akemisora :medal_sports: Idea)

@InterAction_studios It should be :bulb: “Yolk-Star” boss: Cowards are now prevented from spawning (@Akemisora :medal_sports: Idea)

2 Likes

Better call it a day and take a break.

A welcome surprise
can’t wait to try it out tbh.

14 Likes

@InterAction_studios I alt-tabbed away for some time, and when i came back i was disconnected and suddenly the 2 music were playing at the same time! Is this a bug?

Yes, it’s a known bug and it has been reported many times.

Check out Known Bugs & New Features every time you encounter a bug, it might be already known. Also, do some research to see if someone else has reported that bug before but went unnoticed and link to their post in the latest Early Access version topic.

At least that’s how I’d do it.

2 Likes

How does positron stream beam split work? Interesting…

The core change looks pretty sweet tho. Can’t wait to play it.

4 Likes

Same here.

Can wait for a plasma rifle rework

Are we just gonna remove cowards from all the hard stuff now?
I think the Egg Cannon should spawn Cowards and Toxics too, instead of just normal chickens.

8 Likes

Armored chickens :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Same for Henterprise too.

What about Slob Chickens? It very danger to dodge if they shoot

This is unnessesary, the slobs is a Good election for the The Yolk-StarTM, Also, do you want to do the yolk-star more easy or what?

2 Likes

So: Sometimes the Slob Chicken shoots out twice in succession. Should we stop it?

Just, No.

No. Getting rid of the Coward for this wave is good enough

2 Likes

This will be a good tweaks and powerful weapons.
Note:on the topic:Known bugs & new features

Meh, I would actually keep the cowards and remove the slobs instead. It would still make the yolk star fight challenging but it wouldn’t be straight up unfair. Let’s be honest here, a slob, especially at close proximity to the player is straight up unfair as it fires 12 projectiles, now sure you’re gonna say something along the lines of “Bruh, use a H&C instead of a BX-9” but here’s the thing, that’s not how good game balancing works, there’s a world of difference between an acceptable disadvantage like the slower speed that the bombers and this RNG punishment.

It should be obvious by now that I hate slobs, they’re either a total non threat or a straight up nightmare. They need a rework, that’s it.

5 Likes

:bulb: “Yolk-Star” boss: Cowards are now prevented from spawning (@Akemisora :medal_sports: Idea)

NOOOOOOO!!!
Any chance they could not be ſtopped at difficulties > 100%?
They were great for keeping the boſs as inſanely hard as told in the legends.

EDIT: Actuälly, given that they ſeem to have diſplaced the miniboſſes on this level, I gueſs they ſhould be removed along with the Toxic chickens.