Early Access version 40.2

Changes Noteworthly

Twice Infinity

Ion Blaster can move the nova debris easily

Boss music selector (RIP Screenshot)
Ion Blaster at max level

i need explore more thing but i need do something, at the momento, this is a rly big update for me, Good work!

6 Likes

I’m sure some of you already know this, but I just like the behavior of Chickenauts in Technological Advances

They just arrive, shoot once and leave

6 Likes

Infinity chicks in the chicken multiplicity fight don’t seem to have the fiery attack, is that intended?

4 Likes

If so, wrong, they should add it

I have a mission added in my tab of “to do” to do with the chicken multipicity fight with 92 difficulty in the first wave, I will try it later

Something’s wrong here. When I pause on U.C.O. Bosses. The U.C.O.'s sounds disappeared when I unpaused and continued fighting against it. (Oh and you wanna know why I paused? well, because of the reverted settings every update. Had to change them back what they were set before the update.)

1 Like

1 Like

I didn’t alt tab, I just paused. I meant why they get removed when I continue playing after unpausing? is this even intended btw?

Yes.

Can’t replicate.

Known. I didn’t think it would be a common occurrence. Allowing this would break the fundamental principle that “mounting equipment in a slot reduces available units by one”. I could allow purchasing the music twice, but that has its own problems.

7 Likes

Now im curious, what happen with the chocolate cape? This is a preparativo for the follow ing update to remove easter edition?
_20200417_165824

Wait I know how to reproduce it, it happens when I pause the U.C.O. (any type). and then when I unpause and continue fighting the flying sound of the U.C.O. disappears and only the bullet sounds remain. I guess it should be reproduceable now?

1 Like

Hmm, probably he tried something different. The front part of the cape doesn’t match the back part of the cape in here, as opposed to CI4.

2 Likes

But in Ci4 dont have cape, or yes?

In all of the editions, they have the cape. The one used in CIU however is the standard one.

2 Likes

No, still can’t reproduce. Perhaps a video would help.

2 Likes

Hmph ok will try to record a video.

Ok here’s the video, If you want to see the bug, go to 0:25 and watch until the end. Oh and also, I just changed graphics the second time because that’s how I reproduced it, I’m sorry that I didn’t say that. It can happen to any of the u.c.o. versions.

Sorry but who will try it?

1 Like

This is okey?, So is it okay for them to appear to be playing a mission while offline? and the other message that a mission is long ago and appears disconnected?

h

5 Likes

It just displays the last status update from that player. I think it’s fine.

5 Likes

Not for me, since it looks weird to see someone disconnected and see them “playing”

3 Likes