Early Access version 40.2

give it some time mate. Oh and also if your forum name doesn’t match your Callsign then you have to pm IA.

1 Like

Looks like the same thing from Laser Canon when there is just not enough length.

2 Likes

:warning: An emergency v40.2 update is now available, which fixes crashes when selecting “Unmount all” for a Space Race mission. This update is optional, but recommended.

This has been already fixed in v.40.2

@xXmlgDiegoXx : Be patient.

6 Likes

The Alien Mothership is designed so that only certain parts of it are vulnerable at a given state. If something can’t be damaged, try damaging another section first.

5 Likes

But it can. You’re not charging the beam fully, probably.

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios, what about that ?

Fixed in v.41
:medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

Ion Blaster is officially my favourite weapon in the entire game

4 Likes

Fixed in v.41
:medal_sports: Bug

6 Likes

This kept being shown after v40.2. I have never got this message before (not even in v40.1).

2 Likes

Pausing right as you fire with the Vulcan Chaingun reveals the bullets that have yet to spawn properly
Though that’s a minor thing

I think this should also work with weapons similar to it like boron

4 Likes

When we put a background, we see it properly here

But once we press the “Fly mission” button, the background changes for a second

2 Likes

Free memory varies. If you’re borderline (as it appears you are), you might only see that message seemingly randomly.

2 Likes

IA, when i don’t equip my skill, i still play normal image

1 Like

Acknowledged. This is because focus moves away from the background button, and its effect is cancelled. This is intended behaviour. But I’ll think about whether keeping effect is possible.

6 Likes

This, I did not expect.

But I do like it. Bit of a shame most of the bombers won’t have these.

11 Likes

Well, yes. If you don’t have a skill equipped, you play at the default skill (Rookie)

3 Likes

Acknowledged, but very low priority.

Workaround: Don’t pause while firing :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Oh by the way, as H&C don’t grant the Equipment perks bonus anymore, can we remove it?
Also, when we click on those bonuses, is it possible to make those tooltips which say what those bonuses mean?

We can’t mount the same song for Wave and Boss simultaneously…